• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I got SingStar Hottest Hits. #coolstorybro

As for Carlotta, the only one I ever saw was the psycho soprano in Phantom of the Opera. Man, she was a nut. And yes, she was Italian. But every time her name is mentioned, I will think of her. Think of me, think of me fondly, when you've said goodbye! Remember me, once in a while; please promise me you'll try!

oh god finally.

i finally found the creativity to start writing again.

jesus christ i woke up this morning and was like "omg i want to write"

it was an amazing feeling that i forgot about asdfghjkl.

so now i'm working on my secret project and hopefully i'll have it up today finally!

My goodness, I feel good right now. Today is my first day as an ex-student of my terrible secondary school. (Americans: I graduated highschool.) I am so very free.
Gonna start writing again tomorrow.

jesus christ i woke up this morning and was like "omg i want to write"

I envy this so hard.

(Americans: I graduated highschool.)

I'm not entirely sure that it was necessary to explain, when the term "high school" is generally only in the actual names of the schools... As a whole, Middle School/Junior High and High School are referred to as "Secondary".

Anyways, Carlotta is really just a preliminary name. I was originally considering "Karliah", after the character from Skyrim, and, honestly, Carlotta was simply the closest real-world equivalent I could find. I'll probably end up changing it entirely now. >_> I don't want to use "Carla" or "Carly", though.

Yeah. I'll give you guys a basic run-down:

Carlotta (or whatever I end up naming her) has been crowned Champion of Hoenn after a long, arduous journey throughout the region. She has become the face of the Pokémon League, and spokesperson for countless food products, sporting goods, and other consumer products. She is followed everywhere by obsessed paparazzi, signs autographs, and makes public appearances. However, when the Sevii Islands, currently building their own Pokémon League, send out a request for help, Carlotta is sent to the small island region to assist. She soon finds that things are going much worse than thought: though much of the Sevii League has been set up, the islands are in danger, as crazed ecological terrorists are beginning to show their faces once again.

Sounds like a good plot. I'd be really interested in reading it, if I liked Hoenn at all.

Still, it makes me wish I could come up with more ideas for that Pokemon/My Little Pony crossover idea I thought of awhile back. Where Keldeo travels to Equestria to team up with the six main ponies so both worlds can be saved from some evil. xP

So while Giovanni's missing, I'm in charge of Team Rocket, capisce?

Er, I mean - while GaMa's on holiday for the next week and a bit, please direct all Workshop-related queries to me as the (very) temporary forum head.

Oh, I get it! :p

So, now I'm thinking Calliope, after the muse of epics.

i'm going to be making my new fan-fiction a split series. somewhere along in the middle of the story it will branch off into two separate stories, where people can read one or the other or both. with school in like two months and the possibility of me getting there by then kind of slim i really don't know if i'll be able to do it xD.

in short, i really don't like giving up on my stories either.

I'm thinking about making my epic Asian fantasy multiple stories myself...

One story is the setup (how Ash and his party met)
One story is the adventures they get into via adventure towns
One story is the main quest (interspersed with adventure towns)
One story is the final battle (mainly because they have to wind through a huge maze that is itself filled with adventure opportunities to even GET to the Big Bad)

I have the mindset that if I start something, I finish it. So I never abandon any of my fics if they aren't finished. Though, truth be told, I did abandon a story ONCE. But only once out of my entire writing career.

i've abandoned several and scrapped others just because i didn't have any inspiration to write them anymore.

I had my final therapy session today. In a couple months, I think I've become significantly healthier, psychologically. Consequently, my happiness and wellbeing is of unprecedented quality~
I also had my first driving lesson. Oh my goodness why do cars exist.
Lastly, writing starts up again after a month of barrenness tomorrow. :D

Back
Top Bottom