• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Crossovers don't have to have the chief protagonists of the respective franchises involved whatsoever, and I'm confident that nobody has ever said otherwise.

Anyway, I turn 25 today! It's cat day! Everyone has to change their avatar to a cat pic and sign over the best basking spots in houses to me
Thanks! Happy birthday pal. gives thumbs up

Crossovers don't have to have the chief protagonists of the respective franchises involved whatsoever, and I'm confident that nobody has ever said otherwise.

Anyway, I turn 25 today! It's cat day! Everyone has to change their avatar to a cat pic and sign over the best basking spots in houses to me
Happy birthday.

I guess I can give you the couch next to the big window... for now.

I specifically avoided giving any main My Little Pony characters major roles in The Wayward Butterfly because I wanted to emphasise that April is just an ordinary person, so I wanted to avoid the cliché where the Pokémon befriends the Mane 6 and/or becomes allied with a government in about a day. Main characters only appear when it would make sense for them to be there. Meanwhile, the only canon Pokémon characters come from a Ranger game.

Happy Birthday! I would give you a basking spot but then you have to fight my dogs for it.

Anyways an update since I've been murking in the shadows. I've started my first year of college this past week on Tuesday. It's about an half hour away from home, but I'm deciding to dorm for the first semester to get a feel for it and I only have my permit(the U.S. requirement of the class time and driving time are done though). Honestly it's different and taking some getting used to. I have a writing class call Habit of Writing I'm excited to take but I don't know what it will be like since my first class ended early since we just looked at the syllabus and the really young professor(like just a bit older than my oldest sister) let us go. I hope I get a chance to write my personal projects sometimes than writing my school work twenty four seven. One of major goals during the school year is to actually start writing and finish my novel and find some way to publish it, and work on more Orre: The Desert since it's taking forever for me to work on more of it, Discord users know very well. Right now, I'm home for Labour Day Weekend and I hope to get some writing done and try finishing the Rocky movie saga.

Maybe I should get on that instead of being on here......................

Late because it's been a very long time since I've last signed in here (even by my standards), but happy birthday to you, @unrepentantAuthor; hope it was a happy one.

To think that many of the people who grew up with Pokémon when it first came out are going to be nearing 30 soon, if they haven't already. That's kind of a scary number there, or at least for me it is. I wonder how many of us old-timers will still be playing Pokémon or posting on these forums five or ten years from now, haha... or if it'll continue to be in our lives forever, to the point where even our children and grandchildren will be out there wanting to "catch them all", so to speak.

Late because it's been a very long time since I've last signed in here (even by my standards), but happy birthday to you, @unrepentantAuthor; hope it was a happy one.

To think that many of the people who grew up with Pokémon when it first came out are going to be nearing 30 soon, if they haven't already. That's kind of a scary number there, or at least for me it is. I wonder how many of us old-timers will still be playing Pokémon or posting on these forums five or ten years from now, haha... or if it'll continue to be in our lives forever, to the point where even our children and grandchildren will be out there wanting to "catch them all", so to speak.
80 year old people playing Pokemon.

It is a somewhat sobering thought that so many of the kids wearing Pokémon t-shirts were neither born nor thought of when I started playing back in Generation I. And that Pikachu-themed backpacks are now regular geek-chic for people who have never so much as played a Pokémon game

I was born a few months before crystal. Wasn't old enough to get into the series until just before DP, though. Ruby managed to be my first pokemon game by just a few months.

I was born in '94, so I was old enough to take interest during Gen 2, but my first games were Gen 3. I don't expect I'll ever lose interest in the franchise, although I might well become less enfranchised, as has happened before when I've not had the time/money for the latest games.

To think that many of the people who grew up with Pokémon when it first came out are going to be nearing 30 soon, if they haven't already.
30? No, definitely not me. Definitely not today yesterday.

My niece is 10 years old at the moment, and apparently a huge pokenerd. She's taken a liking to the classic Silver and last I heard, was just starting the Kanto side of the game. Pretty proud of that, considering that's my old cart (with a new save battery) :p

Happy birthday, Misfit Angel!

My first games were BW, although I definitely got into Pokemon at a later age than some people here. The earliest I would have been able to actually understand and play Pokemon was Gen 4. I was born in the (very) early 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom