• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hey, I do have an idea for a Pokemon story. It involves Pokémon that lives in a forest (Specifically, Viridian Forest). I already have a list started of all the Kanto Pokemon that have appeared in each iteration of Viridian Forest. My question is this: What other Pokemon would make sense to make Viridian Forest their home? So far, I have these Pokemon:
The Weedle Line
The Caterpie Line
The Pikachu Line
The Rattata Line
The Pidgey Line
The Oddish Line
The Bellsprout Line
The Bulbasaur Line

Some possibilities I can think of are the Nidoran and Mankey Lines, as well as the Venonat Line.

Hey, I do have an idea for a Pokemon story. It involves Pokémon that lives in a forest (Specifically, Viridian Forest). I already have a list started of all the Kanto Pokemon that have appeared in each iteration of Viridian Forest. My question is this: What other Pokemon would make sense to make Viridian Forest their home? So far, I have these Pokemon:
The Weedle Line
The Caterpie Line
The Pikachu Line
The Rattata Line
The Pidgey Line
The Oddish Line
The Bellsprout Line
The Bulbasaur Line

Some possibilities I can think of are the Nidoran and Mankey Lines, as well as the Venonat Line.
Is it just Kanto Pokémon, or could other Pokémon be included?

I would like your opinion on something, guys. I am planning on doing a challenge and I want to do a story based on said challenge. My question is this: Would it make more sense to do the story after the challenge is done than it is to so the story while I do the challenge?

I would like your opinion on something, guys. I am planning on doing a challenge and I want to do a story based on said challenge. My question is this: Would it make more sense to do the story after the challenge is done than it is to so the story while I do the challenge?
What challenge is it?

This is probably going to sound like a really stupid question:

So shawls are a type of Kashmiri clothing. If I have an article of clothing that’s similar to/is basically a shawl but isn’t tied to the Kashmiri shawl, does it make more sense to call it a “shawl” or “shawl-like piece of clothing”?

Back
Top Bottom