• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Aideal Eclispe; @System Error; @Flaze; Lugion; You guys need to update/post faster, I need a chapter to read. Having one of those boring days today :c Speaking of which, @Aethers; almost caught up on Unpredictable. I'll try to get a review out for a cluster of the chapters later.

But of course, there are many wonderful fics in the Workshop that you could read to end your boredom and tantalize your imagination! :D

I really need to try and update my own fics more, I am currently three months behind my own personal schedule and have not updated some stories since about October :/

I need to update my fics more too, but being in writer's block with Zelda: The Ancient Power, still not knowing how to start the next chapter of Super Luigi, and holding off on starting the next FE: Dawn of Darkness chapter for too long hasn't been helping. xP

But I will get started on that DoD chapter soon.

@Aideal Eclispe; @System Error; @Flaze; Lugion; You guys need to update/post faster, I need a chapter to read. Having one of those boring days today :c Speaking of which, @Aethers; almost caught up on Unpredictable. I'll try to get a review out for a cluster of the chapters later.

But of course, there are many wonderful fics in the Workshop that you could read to end your boredom and tantalize your imagination! :D

I really need to try and update my own fics more, I am currently three months behind my own personal schedule and have not updated some stories since about October :/

Pfffft, I've been stuck in the same story arc of my fic for almost a year xD

Having just escaped the same situation, I feel your pain. Even though what you're writing isn't exactly a tournament arc, it's obviously close enough xD

I haven't even posted a chapter in just under a year. Ugh. Talk about falling behind schedule... I wanted to release a chapter every fortnight.

I've just about given up on my "release a chapter every friday" thing I tried years ago. I was able to do it while I was in school, because I didn't pay attention in class and had all the time in the world to write.

If I spent as much time writing as I did on this thread I would probably be done with Unpredictable. Let's be honest.

My chapters tend to be an immense read through in themselves, so they take quite a while to write. Though I think I prefer long chapters with long updates compared to short chapters with short updates.

Also, Aethers, that review is posted. I really enjoyed those pair of chapters.

Wow, that sucks, juicebox. But at least you have time to go get a new car, if you can afford it. I myself need a car RIGHT NOW so my parents don't have to keep bringing me to and from work. xP

I myself don't have a car, basically because I don't have a license and don't even know if I can drive (disabilities, I was supposed to be tested, but it never happened...long story). But I can still understand your problem. I hope you can get a car. My mother recently made a large dent in our garage door and had to have it replaced. She was in the drive way and thought she was in park, then reached over to get something that fell, and the car moved forward and smashed the garage door. Thankfully the door took the most damage and the front of the car only had some very small dents and some missing paint.

But you're okay, right? :-( I mean, it's easier to replace a car than to replace a person. A car is just a thing, after all.

I've got some mild back pain, but I don't have insurance so I'm going to wait a few days to see how that plays out. It was a pretty big accident...

As for the other driver, AFAIK no one was hurt on her end.

Mild back pain? Pfff, I've been getting that from work! (my muscles though, not the bone) You'll be fine. :)

Yeah, I know, but I'm still kind of worried since back injuries aren't always immediately obvious.

I also really miss my car. I mean, on a rational level I know it has no feelings and it's just an object, but my emotional side was still kind of attached.

Having just escaped the same situation, I feel your pain. Even though what you're writing isn't exactly a tournament arc, it's obviously close enough xD

Am I the only one who has no trouble with those? Even though I am sort of in one too, the reason for my delay has nothing to do with it.

You guys need to update/post faster, I need a chapter to read. Having one of those boring days today :c Speaking of which, @Aethers; almost caught up on Unpredictable. I'll try to get a review out for a cluster of the chapters later.

With that being said, I'm working on 2-8. Little by little, though not being in a good mental state to write didn't help. At least the hard part is out of the way?

Hmmm... I've been meaning to play Fire Emblem Awakening, because I heard nothing but praise for the series, but it's apparently heavily censored in the European version... I don't understand all the kinks of it, but from what I've read, some dialogue has been changed or outright removed from the game, which is supposedly story and dialogue-based.

Oh well, I hope they release Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode in the UK, because I really want to play a Digimon game again, and Savers, the series that game is based upon, is really good.

Hmmm... I've been meaning to play Fire Emblem Awakening, because I heard nothing but praise for the series, but it's apparently heavily censored in the European version... I don't understand all the kinks of it, but from what I've read, some dialogue has been changed or outright removed from the game, which is supposedly story and dialogue-based.

Oh well, I hope they release Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode in the UK, because I really want to play a Digimon game again, and Savers, the series that game is based upon, is really good.

I would blame the german laws for that, they are very strict when it comes to censorship.

On an unrelated note, has anyone else having the same problems as me, with the notification-bar not being updated (I'm subscribed to this thread, yet it didn't notify me) and that mentions doesn't work anymore, as well as not being able to enter the blogs section?

EDIT: There is actually a MMORPG based upon the Savers series free to play, with some elements from the previous series.

Last edited:
The European version is heavily censored? I thought the NA version was the only one to get censored (Tharja's butt in her beach DLC pic for example. Europe never censored that). o_O

EDIT: There is actually a MMORPG based upon the Savers series free to play, with some elements from the previous series.

I have an account on that MMORPG, as well as two partner Digimon (got really lucky with that <3% chance. I stopped playing that game when I got a Mac, but I still play it from time to time when I get back home.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just checked it, and apparently, I don't have an account there anymore. o_O

EDIT AGAIN: I think was account was with Digimon Battle Online (the dates fit), and not with Digimon Master. Now It's closed... I'll miss that Agumon, and the barely-trained Piyomon...

The European version is heavily censored? I thought the NA version was the only one to get censored (Tharja's butt in her beach DLC pic for example. Europe never censored that). o_O

I didn't do enough research on that, so I'm not sure about it, but apparently this is the only change discovered so far:

lz2ohgml.jpg

As well as some DLC art, but nothing else has been confirmed. Considering how Fire Emblem seem to be a famous franchise, I assumed that the fans would have discovered everything by now, but my search doesn't bring up any comprehensive lists, so I'm inclined to think that was the only change, which doesn't seem like that important of a change, anyway.

Last edited:
Huh, I see. I wouldn't have minded if such a line was censored though, cause it IS rather weird, especially coming from someone like Nowi. ._.

But the game is really awesome and fun and there are so many great supports and characters! My favorites are these though.

Characters:

- FREDERICK! <3<3<3
- Cordelia
- Gaius
- Donnel
- Virion
- Lon'qu
- Stahl

Pairings/Supports:

- Frederick x Female Avatar (I'm a tad biased here cause of my love for Frederick, but I had a cutegasm from the support lol)
- Chrom x Olivia
- Stahl x Cordelia
- Frederick and Chrom
- Frederick and Henry
- Frederick x Cordelia
- Donnel x Lissa
- Henry x Sumia
- Gaius x Maribelle
- Lon'qu x Cherche
- Donnel and Stahl
- Ricken x Nowi (imo, Nowi would look too weird with anyone else. ._.)
- Gregor x Tharja

I also plan to do Vaike x Sully, Kellam x Miriel, and Virion x Panne (these were the last two left over. Libra's staying alone, cause I just would feel weird pairing him with anyone).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom