• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I always played as Squirtle, then switched to Charizard after taking a lot of damage, since he can take more of a beating.

can't beat my sweet strats

Holy cow, Greninja as a playable character! That's the coolest thing ever! Greninja is my absolute favorite starter (and he had to beat Snivy for that spot, which was really difficult. xD)

I haven't played Smash Bros. in forever. I used to do some scary things with Toon Link, though. I need to pick it up again.

I am bit out with the fandom as a whole at the moment cause I never played X/Y (aint buying no 3DS just for them) so a lot of that related stuff goes over my head, but I saw some stuff about Smash Brawl and I must ask; is Greninja a popular Pokemon?

I think it's tied between Delphox and Greninja in terms of popularity, but I think Greninja is the best of the three. He's a bad-ass Pokemon that combines two of my favorite things: Ninjas and Amphibians. xD

Since Greninja is apparently a character all his own, I'd say he's pretty popular. :p

I am bit out with the fandom as a whole at the moment cause I never played X/Y (aint buying no 3DS just for them) so a lot of that related stuff goes over my head, but I saw some stuff about Smash Brawl and I must ask; is Greninja a popular Pokemon?

If by "popular" you mean "has become synonymous with OU competitive play" and "has caused Froakie spitbacks to flood the Wonder Trade almost since the games have come out," then yes, Greninja is incredibly popular.

I just like Greninja because I always end up choosing the water starter. Except for Gen III... I can't stand Mudkip.

Of course, now we need Tetra from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker in order to enact the most ancient battle known to man...

PIRATES vs NINJAS!

I love The Wind Waker! Go home bishie-Link, Toon Link is too cute for there to be a contest. And is one hell of a floaty character in Brawl, as memory serves.

As an aside, can I just say thanks for the recent responses to The Long Walk? I honestly didn't realise that so many people are following the story and I appreciate the comments

I've been meaning to read the rest of your story, Pavell. Actually, there's a lot of stories I've been meaning to read and leave feedback on, but I've just got so much on my plate at the moment that finding the time to just sit down and enjoy a story is becoming a chore. >_>

I need to get more reading done. Hell, I've even referenced a few of the fics I read in my own - so added benefit/fun capability to shoutout to doing so. I am good at giving feedback, though!! Even if I have my own unique way of going about it, it seems to work. :p

Was also to put in...well, TPP influence. Let's just say, in the latest chapter. >_>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom