• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

The thing about that is, in the US, the artists themselves don't get the money from their record sales. The recording companies do, so piracy really does a lot less damage to the artists themselves than most people think.

That may be true when they're are signed, but indie artists have a hard time making any money (which is usually okay because they don't really care as much about the money). But even signed artists make most of their income from live shows, since record labels enjoy blaming terrible commissions on piracy. Piracy sucks all around, I've seen several software companies go down the drain because nobody payed for their products. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do to prevent it (SOPA is not the right idea).

Anyway, it looks like I'll be bored out of my mind on Wednesday. Is that sad?

Yeah that's probably what I'll be doing to. If I can combine that with a snow day, I might be able to pull off multiple chapters IN A SINGLE DAY! It's been a long time since I could do that...

So I posted the first chapter of my first fic yesterday, but no one commented on it... Does this happens from time to time with some fic?

Out? What is this "out" that you speak of?

How's the weather for everyone? We're getting hit by a Seattle snowstorm here (only a few inches, but lots of ice and slush on the roads). Thank god for four wheel drive, I never would have gotten home from school today. I passed some guy who managed to slide into a ditch on the side of the road backwards. I'm still puzzled over how he managed that, given that there were no driveways around for him to have backed out of.

*gasp* i didn't notice there was a chat for the writer's workshop too :eek: well, i did post another installment to my latest story. :D

^ Sun's better than muggy rain.

When I went onto the forums after they came back on, I saw 97 notifications. At first I thought "Maybe people didn't see the message Kayi kindly retweeted for me about the next Bright World chapter being pushed to tomorrow due to the update?"....no, it was just subscribed thread notifications.

Out? What is this "out" that you speak of?

How's the weather for everyone? We're getting hit by a Seattle snowstorm here (only a few inches, but lots of ice and slush on the roads). Thank god for four wheel drive, I never would have gotten home from school today. I passed some guy who managed to slide into a ditch on the side of the road backwards. I'm still puzzled over how he managed that, given that there were no driveways around for him to have backed out of.

Oh my!

South Florida is a great place to be this time of year, if I do say so myself. Very temperate weather, just about perfect, lows of 50 and highs of 80.

that's good.

I FOUND THE PERFECT THEME SONG FOR MY STORY OMG AJDNSKDMAL.

[video=youtube;-aTmhhvQxDw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aTmhhvQxDw[/video]

yes. it's an ao no exorcist song. what did you expect from someone who's the biggest ao no exorcist fan on here? xD.

Back
Top Bottom