• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Retired
Reaction score
Actually, that red looks fine. You should see some of the other bright colors he uses!

Oh, and I recolor DBZ sprites...

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Are we sure we're in the right area for this? Shouldn't we call this place 'Procrastinators Place'?

(I wanted to make a better alliteration, but I got lazy...)
Speak for yourself, I'm still writing every day ;)

Reaction score
So what are your favorite soundfonts/music styles in Pokémon games?

Reaction score
...so, would anyone want to start an RP in conversation form?

The acest of trainers
Reaction score
Anyone seen any good movies recently? I saw Bridget Jones's Baby the other night because it was free and was actually quite surprised by how enjoyable it was.

Reaction score
I recently watched The Rise of Darkrai as well as Giratina and the Sky Warrior.

shame personified
Reaction score
Saw 10 Cloverfield Lane two nights ago. I'm usually wary of anything with "Cloverfield" in the title, but this one was actually pretty good and not at all what I was expecting. It's better if you know literally nothing about the plot before going in. Highly recommended for a good thriller/mystery/sort-of-horror kind of movie. :p

Don't Look Away
Reaction score
Well, it was actually going to be its own movie at one point xD; so it explains why it can stand on its own so well.

World's worst critic
Reaction score
I saw Kung Fury a few nights ago. It's a movie about a cop who masters the art of Kung Fury and travels back in time to stop the nazis with the help of T-rex riding vikings and Thor.

Yes, it is as ridiculous as it sounds, and it's probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long while. XD