• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

What is the nature of this copying machine!
Or...
Are you a wizard?

I'm a wizard... of SCIENCE! So long as I have the right materials and energy, I can pop them in my Transmutation Machine and make as many copies as I want.

I never would have guessed!
Be careful with the transmutation machine, you wouldn't want it to fall into the wrong hands...

I never would have guessed!
Be careful with the transmutation machine, you wouldn't want it to fall into the wrong hands...
But they're in my hands.
I think you've got too much time on your hands. Such a calamity.
No, I've got a Transmutation Machine in my hands. Time isn't corporeal, I'd have to turn it into a physical form and we wouldn't want that disaster happening again...

They are in your hands you say.
Then don't put it down
Ever.
The villain may swipe it! Never to be seen again!

But what if... I am the villain?
giphy.gif

Then it has already found itself in the wrong hands!
No!!

OK, Instrutilus, I'll give you a request. Use your Transmutation Machine to mass produce Mewthree for me. I want to see another disaster happening.

OK, Instrutilus, I'll give you a request. Use your Transmutation Machine to mass produce Mewthree for me. I want to see another disaster happening.
I already did that. Why do you think I had to render time corporeal? It was the only way to get them out, but then that had consequences and it all just got worse from there when the mongoose got involved...

Was it a mongoose or a mongoose dog?
Mongoose. The Mongoose dog was an entirely separate incident that may or may not have resulted in the destruction of a few continents across the multiverse and the release of an unspeakable evil into another.

I really, really loath the fact that ff.net doesn't have automatic formatting for bbcode tags. My latest chapter is insanely heavy on italics and having to manually remove the tags and italicize the text myself is really grinding my gears right now.

I find the formatting frustratingly limited. I suppose the point is to prevent tweens from writing stories that are a veritable MySpace page of pattern and colour, but given how easy it is to make something next to unreadable with just Arial anyway, I don't see that it makes much difference

Oh god, I remember those MySpace pages. Even had one myself for awhile, but at least the color effects on mine were fairly subdued. I can happily say that I do not miss the rainbow comic sans mixed in with loud autoplaying music and enough misc. visual effects to crash most supercomputers.

I never got the point of MySpace, even though I was, I suppose, one of the MySpace generation. I have these vague memories of my friend trying to set me up with one of her MySpace friends - a fool's errand, right there, though her heart was in the right place

I never got the point of MySpace, even though I was, I suppose, one of the MySpace generation. I have these vague memories of my friend trying to set me up with one of her MySpace friends - a fool's errand, right there, though her heart was in the right place

I had a friend do something similar for me, and it ended abysmally. I ended up getting egged by the person's friends when it didn't work out. I'm inclined to believe the person wasn't quite mentally stable.

Back
Top Bottom