• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

No, that was the moose. The ferret brought the cream.

Which we used to bribe the Squirrel Mafia! Right, I almost forgot about that. I've been too busy with trying to dispose of the calipers and tuning fork ever since.

Which we used to bribe the Squirrel Mafia! Right, I almost forgot about that. I've been too busy with trying to dispose of the calipers and tuning fork ever since.
And that French assassin did hit you pretty hard. Man, she was a handful to deal with.

I dunno, I wasn't paying attention after breaking my arm punching him hard enough to do that.

Hey, did we ever manage to dispose of those Interpol uniforms? I know we were still wearing them when the French assassin sucker-kicked me.

Hey, did we ever manage to dispose of those Interpol uniforms? I know we were still wearing them when the French assassin sucker-kicked me.
Don't worry, I dealt with them. How did you deal with the spaceship? I left that to you when I was dealing with the uniforms.

You took it home?!

Apparently so. They must have given me the good painkillers.

Uh... Just out of curiosity, but... At some point after I was knocked out, did you steal a Russian nuke? Or do I have two things to dispose of?

Apparently so. They must have given me the good painkillers.

Uh... Just out of curiosity, but... At some point after I was knocked out, did you steal a Russian nuke? Or do I have two things to dispose of?
I didn't steal it, I borrowed it. And just set the black hole driver to internal, that'll remove it without a mess. Just don't throw anything into it or let anything fall in, otherwise that's a whole new mess to deal with.

I didn't steal it, I borrowed it. And just set the black hole driver to internal, that'll remove it without a mess. Just don't throw anything into it or let anything fall in, otherwise that's a whole new mess to deal with.

I should have read this before I chucked the nuke in...

Why is it nobody seems to be able to spell Johto on fanfiction.net? "Jotho" is a new one

*now plans to introduce a character named Jotho who comes from Johto*

I have no idea. But, it seems to have some issues with certain names no matter what.

I didn't notice for years that I had misspelt one of the locations in a different fandom I write in. It's suffice to say I can't really be bothered reuploading multiple chapters to fix one spelling error (though there are doubtlessly others), but it's still annoying to know it nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom