• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I should be doing anything but writing this week (three things I need to be writing for work I haven't started LOL) but with the awards on I am hoping to update a very old story in time to be considered - fingers crossed!

i vote yes to work because i already feel like a massive burden to society and actually being one is not going to help that

I'm not sure at which point my characterization started to become some kind of 'pretentiousness' war.

A squadron of orphaned ducklings has got to be somewhere in the top ten saddest little sights you can easily see. I came across five of them today, still in that yellow-and-brown fluffball stage. They were beginning to freak out, I think, swimming aimlessly in the shadow of the canal bank and making their urgent, piping little pip-pip-pip-pip-pip! call

dead birds? i have those too, a nest fell from the maple next to our house and now there's a bunch of dead, featherless hatchlings in the side of the driveway. or by now there's really only their skins. i don't know what made them flatten so drastically overnight but it spooks me.

Good news: I'm off to Japan for this upcoming summer!!!

I haven't planned what I wanted to do nor anywhere specific I wanted to go. But Akihabara, Odaiba, Shinjuku, Minato-ku, and of course the topmost: Pokemon Center! are definitely on my sightseeing list.

well, here it's more like... 30% of the time it's 20+ C and beautifully sunny, and 60% of the time it's gloomy, cloudy/rainy and suffocatingly wet. so i'm only having 30% great time weather wise.

All this talk of summer is making me a tad jealous giving how cold and rainy it is here - all the misery of winter without the joy of snow.
I'd take cold and rainy. Maybe it's because I don't go outside and feel the breeze as much as I used to, but summer after summer, it just gets worse and worse feeling despite the seasonal average being roughly the same.

In short. Hot. Bad.

Back
Top Bottom