• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Q: why did i do these following calculations
tyra.png
A: to prove why fighting 100 omastar sized tyranitar is worse than fighting 1 tyranitar sized omastar

whats wrong with me

pfft that math? not really advanced at all, i just wrote so much because i lose track of everything very fast otherwise

but i'm going to a technical university so i kind of have to know these things

I just don't get the appeal of Nanu, really. There are always these characters that people in the fandom seem to obsess over, and I just end up sitting there thinking "WHY?!"

i don't get what's strange about it, nanu's just... cool, pure and simple. he's got that "don't give a damn about anything" attitude and a mysterious past but a hidden heart of goooold.

now if you wanna talk strange, that's when all the fanart of the younger girls come in...

Or have been so disillusioned with the world everything seems pointless to do, but you've gotta do it anyway because you've committed.

i don't get what's strange about it, nanu's just... cool, pure and simple. he's got that "don't give a damn about anything" attitude and a mysterious past but a hidden heart of goooold.

now if you wanna talk strange, that's when all the fanart of the younger girls come in...

As someone who's suffered the duty of finding said Nanu x Reader fanfiction for purposes of drunk entertainment, I can say there are a lot of fics that suggest far worse. Also, the word choice in the sex scenes is usually cringe-worthy.

Yeah... I stumbled upon Character X Reader pics a few years ago and found some very... interesting ones. Needless to say I haven't given the time of day since, really.

What are these "x reader" things anyways? I see them all the time on Deviant Art but I scroll past them so fast that I can't glean even the slightest hint as to what they are.

What are these "x reader" things anyways? I see them all the time on Deviant Art but I scroll past them so fast that I can't glean even the slightest hint as to what they are.
I know next to nothing about them, but if what I've gathered from various places is anything to go by, it's a fic that ships the reader ("you") with a character in said fic. That's as much as I understand, though.

As someone who's suffered the duty of finding said Nanu x Reader fanfiction for purposes of drunk entertainment, I can say there are a lot of fics that suggest far worse. Also, the word choice in the sex scenes is usually cringe-worthy.
>duty
>gurl pls

Well, that was a ride. Managed to write, proofread and post two chapters almost entirely from scratch today. I've been up for 22 hours in the process, though I only spent about nine of those writing.

Time for bed.

Back
Top Bottom