• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

my german bud took a look at that pdf (he's more interested in this stuff than me), found some... interesting sites in the sources. namely ones by a company which used to go by blacklight power inc. (nowadays brilliant light power inc.) which actually claims to be able to turn matter into dark matter to produce energy... suuuuure

now of course i don't know at all how much that source is actually cited and we are talking scifi, but still, hot damn
Quick! Someone buy the movie rights!

Also, it turns out that Official Nintendo Magazine reviewed Klonoa for the Wii in issue 45. In the 2009 recap in issue 51, they said they reviewed it in issue 43. Oops.

Speaking of which, the first episode of my Klonoa let's play is currently rendering in my crash-prone outdated version of PowerDirector, but it won't be uploaded until tomorrow.

I feel like this is a really good place to thank @canisaries for the amazing new avatar (and I guess I should thank @diamondpearl876 for adding the text, but you didn't do much, don't steal the credit you rude person). It is the level of sass I hope everyone imagines when reading Alaska's voice from here on out. I think I'm going to have to challenge you next time and commission Sandy in all her optimism

When I see that calm look on her face, combined with that sentence, I think of Llamas with Hats.

tumblr_inline_ntxp1kNOAH1sb6wjm_500.gif

I feel like this is a really good place to thank @canisaries for the amazing new avatar (and I guess I should thank @diamondpearl876 for adding the text, but you didn't do much, don't steal the credit you rude person). It is the level of sass I hope everyone imagines when reading Alaska's voice from here on out. I think I'm going to have to challenge you next time and commission Sandy in all her optimism

Look here, boy, I worked very hard on that text! It took me a grand total of 1 minute to slap it on there, a precious minute of my life I’ll never get back. >:O

Llamas with hats are inferior to lapras with hats, sorry not sorry.

osanta.png

Looking for reading material. On a scale of -1 to 12, how gay are all y'all's fics. Mine sits at a solid 9 at the moment, hope to get it up to 12.

It took me a grand total of 1 minute to slap it on there, a precious minute of my life I’ll never get back.
I'm glad I robbed that time from you.

Looking for reading material. On a scale of -1 to 12, how gay are all y'all's fics. Mine sits at a solid 9 at the moment, hope to get it up to 12.
12, you say?
giphy.gif

I currently only have three explicitly gay characters in my stories; Vanessa being the biggest in Galactic, and then Harrison in the same story and Murdoch in The First Warriors

I'd rate mine at 6.9, give or take. :whistle:

I have an Ace Attorney shipping one-shot coming out soon that features a gay pairing, but in my main fics, all the couples have been straight. I guess I'm gonna shove my own characters out of the closet and say Atis from Survival/Phantom Project is gay, and Sai, likely bisexual. Doesn't really effect the fics themselves much, though...

athena over here with the REAL questions

dear nemesis: 11
i mean it's essentially only one layer of irony away from being actual yaoi
agape: 7
when taylor squidft trynna steal ur man so u ruin her career
hunter, haunted:
jumped from a 2 to an 8 just within the latest chapter due to otherworldly gay eldritch cuddling
yeah that's a sentence you just read

furthermore, @AceTrainer14 are you suuure you don't want the finished pic instead, i mean it has way more polish

I think the reason I'm having trouble coming up with a character to represent myself is that I always end up making them their own character. What does a "Nitro Indigo" look like?

i just think of you as a venomoth. i cant even remember if you had a profile pic like that once but that mental image is still there and never goes away

anyway i think i have the opposite problem: i have 2 fursonas, 1 pokesona and then just some random character i used as a pfp so long that it turned into a representation of me and just yesterday i made a christmas pfp with her
christmas_squid_by_wolframclaws-dbwca8v.png

yeah i like squids sue me

I just want to admit here as I’m dozing off at 5 in the morning that I read a yaoi lemon for Ace Attorney the other week and I wish someone was recording my reaction as I did because it slowly dawned on me that it was actually a lemon I myself wrote a couple years ago. I have no recollection of writing this. I have only questions. So many questions.

When I see that calm look on her face, combined with that sentence, I think of Llamas with Hats.

tumblr_inline_ntxp1kNOAH1sb6wjm_500.gif

Look here, boy, I worked very hard on that text! It took me a grand total of 1 minute to slap it on there, a precious minute of my life I’ll never get back. >:O

Llamas with hats are inferior to lapras with hats, sorry not sorry.

osanta.png
They are both inferior to pink sheep!!!

I always imagined a "Nitro Indigo" as a My Little Pony character. Probably white base with blue, punky hair and a blue flame butt tattoo or whatever those are supposed to be called.

To rank myself on that scale (which is pointless, since you've already read it), probably a 2 or 3. No clear indications of anyone's sexuality yet, but maybe a hint of a whisper.

and some touchy-feely hands

i just think of you as a venomoth. i cant even remember if you had a profile pic like that once but that mental image is still there and never goes away
I had a Pokéfusion Venomoth/Onix as my avatar once.
I always imagined a "Nitro Indigo" as a My Little Pony character. Probably white base with blue, punky hair and a blue flame butt tattoo or whatever those are supposed to be called.
I used to like Friendship is Magic for its worldbuilding, but then I got bored.

I'm thinking about either bringing back my old Pokésona Skitpoleon or making a simplified cartoon person version of myself.

Etemology: Nitro was the codename of the DS. Indigo is because I like the colour, and Digo is Byrne/Staven/Bucky/Grovyle from Spirit Tracks' Japanese name.

i just got 6 math probelms corerct on the first try even though im drunk wth (yo ucan probably tell by my writing)

I wanted to play Kirby's Adventure Wii, which I got on Saturday, earlier, but I didn't want to faff around with unplugging my Elgato.

Because I procrastinate on the internet so much, I don't give myself enough time to play video games. Oops.

At least when I get a PS4, I can get rid of my Blu-ray player, which is good because my TV has two HDMI ports.

I just want to admit here as I’m dozing off at 5 in the morning that I read a yaoi lemon for Ace Attorney the other week and I wish someone was recording my reaction as I did because it slowly dawned on me that it was actually a lemon I myself wrote a couple years ago. I have no recollection of writing this. I have only questions. So many questions.

You did tend to write with not so much motivation as frenzy, as I recall

Back
Top Bottom