• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

question for y'all, do you find that most of your writing is done in big chucks, or very small chucks that add up over time?
For me personally, it's mostly small chunks but when I have the time (most regularly at the end of the school year) and motivation (for example in action scenes), I write a rather large amount.

Welcome @Ambyssin! Nice to see a newbie jumping straight in with reviewing :)

@Life I sometimes write a lot, I sometimes write nothing. I've been stuck editing one chapter of 8ES for about a week now and it has not been fun. I prefer to get things done in one or two goes but normally it takes about a week to get through everything.

it changes a lot for me. i have the doc frequently open in the background when i'm doing other stuff. sometimes i manage to write three sentences in a day. sometimes i write three pages. (which is actually what i did last night. in bed on mobile. somehow.) it depends a lot on the scene - if i have no idea how to approach it or how it will be structured, i'll get through it more sluggishly.

Any time I try humour in my writing it is mistaken for awkward writing.

CHAIRS WILL FLY THIS NIGHT!!

Last edited:
I have an old RAV 4, that I call "Bessie," because a few weeks after I got her, I went on a long drive that surprisingly took me through redneck country. Which I didn't realize existed in my state. I made the drive so many times that the name stuck. XP

Aha ha... see, that'd be great, if my iPod Shuffle wasn't full of lyric-less vidya game music. *adjusts nerd glasses*

Back
Top Bottom