• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@UselessBytes It's Barok Van Zieks from Dai Gyakuten Saiban, which is, quite literally, Ace Attorney meets Sherlock Holmes (no, really, he's an actual character). Sadly, it didn't get released in the West. But I'm a huge Ace Attorney fan and I love this guy (b/c he's basically a vampire prosecutor).

I spent £20 for a secondhand bluetooth keyboard, unable to charge, return it back to the seller, buy the exact same keyboard brand new firsthand for £50, yet still unable to charge.

The point is, that keyboard is chargeable only on the condition of -- while its cover is opened.
What a stupid design that is.

And it also means, I waste another £30 for that charging tips not even written on the user manual but only written on the box.
Usage instruction unclear. Another crime.

Microsoft, you need to improve on your product information.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
*sigh

Thanks to the work Christmas evening (It's retail, before you say), hardly any writing or reading done yesterday. And instead I got about ten women getting increasingly drunk ... about half of which outranking me.

I would have found an excuse not to go, but a) Katie-bug gave the a Look and I couldn't say no to that face, and b) I'm trying to get a - well it's not a promotion but it's a job I want in-store - and turning up to stuff like this helps

*sigh

Thanks to the work Christmas evening (It's retail, before you say), hardly any writing or reading done yesterday. And instead I got about ten women getting increasingly drunk ... about half of which outranking me.

I would have found an excuse not to go, but a) Katie-bug gave the a Look and I couldn't say no to that face, and b) I'm trying to get a - well it's not a promotion but it's a job I want in-store - and turning up to stuff like this helps
That sucks to hear. :/ Sounds like the kind of job that would set me running with both arms up in the air.

So-so steak followed by a lot of time spent remembering why I don't want to go back to the pub game - yeah, safe to say it wasn't so much a night out for me as extra work to help secure that new job.

Apparently a lot of them seemed to think I was gay because I talk to their faces, which is a sad assessment of the state of mankind, right there

So-so steak followed by a lot of time spent remembering why I don't want to go back to the pub game - yeah, safe to say it wasn't so much a night out for me as extra work to help secure that new job.

Apparently a lot of them seemed to think I was gay because I talk to their faces, which is a sad assessment of the state of mankind, right there
Hey, not all of them are complete idiots. I have parts missing.

Last edited:
Today is Valentine's Day, a celebration day for loving couples. Yet in Japan, it became a chocolate-gifting-to-your-darling day. Chocolate is the main star, your loving one is rather the backseater.

here it's nowhere as romance-focused as in the US or such. the translation for it is "friend's day" and you can give cards and gifts to your friends. of course the romantic aspect is still there, and couples use that as an excuse to pamper each other or do something nice together, but i don't think it's an obligation in any way.

then again i've never had a bf or even a crush sooooo

Today is Valentine's Day, a celebration day for loving couples. Yet in Japan, it became a chocolate-gifting-to-your-darling day. Chocolate is the main star, your loving one is rather the backseater.
Never heard of, sorry.

There were roses on sale in one of the lobbies at work. Of course, I'd need someone to buy a rose for, first. *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom