• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So within the next hour, I'm probably going to be buying around $35 worth of chocolate at the convenience store downstairs, because I need to use up my dining dollars.

tumblr_m4khjjvvMV1qdqhqt.gif

Congratulations, @Feliciano;. And you too, @Llama_Guy; for finishing high school.

Even though I have an exam in about a week, I'm not finished with my education until around 1½ year later, with the last six months focused on my internship. What my internship will be, I don't know yet. Who knows, maybe I'll help some big company by that time and if I'm lucky, be allowed to work there when I'm finished :p.

Tsk, tsk, a truly mature person recognizes that we change day by day, bit by bit.

I said 'very much,' not 'at all.' =3

Ladies and gentlemen of the Workshop, there is now officially nothing standing between me and receiving two Bachelor's Degrees at 5pm this Saturday from the University of California. I AM DONE.

Congratulations! Must be the best feeling.

'grats, Feli!

Just aced my Social Studies exam the other day, so now I'm officially done with high school. Forever.

Congrats to you too~!

So within the next hour, I'm probably going to be buying around $35 worth of chocolate at the convenience store downstairs, because I need to use up my dining dollars.

Totally worth it.

So I'm aware I've been procrastinating on basically anything useful in the last couple of days in favour of enacting virtual world conquest. This is something I'm going to endeavour to stop. I need to revise, write, and enact actual world conquest. One thing I may or may not do is create auxiliary material for Different Eyes, for various reasons. Foremost among such material is the possibility of an "Ask Tumblr." It'd keep readers - and me - interested between updates, and probably fuel inspiration. Good idea?

Well done everyone who is finishing things.

As for me, today is the day that my tutors are allowed to release marks so I'm hoping to find out either today or tomorrow whether I've got a First class degree or an upper Second class degree. The difference could affect what university I'm able to go to for my Master's, so I'm really really nervous.

Today was my last day of school. I'm officially an 8th Grader next year! And I turn 13 in 6 days ^^.

Today was my last day of school. I'm officially an 8th Grader next year! And I turn 13 in 6 days ^^.

Wow, you're younger than my little brother. He turned 13 in March. XD

Aaaand I'm not finishing anything, haha. I'm pretty much exactly halfway through my year, but I will be finishing high school in November. Yay? So well done you guys who are finishing/graduating from one thing or another. Pretty boss.

Thank you to everyone :)

Bit of a heads up that I probably won't be on much for the next few nights. Ryuu's coming down for my graduation and he's arriving tomorrow night, so I'll be spending time with him :3 And then I'll be flying back with him and visiting with him for about three weeks, but I'll definitely have opportunities to come back on then (Heart of Crystal will probably update at least once while I'm visiting him).

Congrats, Feliciano and Llama_Guy! I didn't see your two posts, so this is sort of late.

Now to kick back and enjoy summer vacation :3

As for me, today is the day that my tutors are allowed to release marks so I'm hoping to find out either today or tomorrow whether I've got a First class degree or an upper Second class degree. The difference could affect what university I'm able to go to for my Master's, so I'm really really nervous.

Hope you did well, GaMa.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAKSDJGHLDARGHLAJDNGADKFGHADFHGARGNADKFNVAAJDFHGWHATDOIDONOW?

You devote yourself to learning Finnish.

Congrats, and happy birthday in advance~!
Gosh, so many graduations and birthdays right now, pretty intense!

Bit of a heads up that I probably won't be on much for the next few nights. Ryuu's coming down for my graduation and he's arriving tomorrow night, so I'll be spending time with him :3 And then I'll be flying back with him and visiting with him for about three weeks, but I'll definitely have opportunities to come back on then (Heart of Crystal will probably update at least once while I'm visiting him).

You enjoy yourself, Feli~

Might as well ask again: One thing I may or may not do is create auxiliary material for Different Eyes, for various reasons. Foremost among such material is the possibility of an "Ask Tumblr." It'd keep readers - and me - interested between updates, and probably fuel inspiration. Good idea?

That being said I'm really worried about something.

Worried about what, if I might ask? :/

While we're on the topic of summer vacation, though, my grandma will be visiting soon, and my folks are also thinking about going camping later.

Well my mom got permission to let go of one of her crutches today so she's only using one crutch, but that means she has to start using her left leg again so I'm worried.

Looks like we got something in common when worried about our mothers at the moment.

My mom got hospitalized (again) a few days ago after several days with flu-like symptoms. I was told today by her that it turned out that she has an infection in her blood. Good thing she got to a hospital for treatment, for her sake as well after what she's been through. It's somewhat badly timed due to my upcoming exam, but I'm more at ease now that she's at a hospital and so is she, so it shouldn't be a problem.

As for why I'm worried about my mom, it's because she has a tendency to do things more than she handle. Something as simple as chopping woods,cleaning etc., can really tire her out, to the point she gets high fever. And high fever means a direct trip to the hospital. I've countless times told her she should ask me for help, but she's more stubborn than a donkey. It has gotten better, but I still need to keep an eye out from time to time.

Tomorrow, me and my brother is going to visit her and she doesn't know yet, so it will be a nice surprise for her.

Well my mom got permission to let go of one of her crutches today so she's only using one crutch, but that means she has to start using her left leg again so I'm worried.

Aside from that mom left me in charge of translating a song for my dad in father's day.

I don't really see what's so bad about any of that. xP

Oh, and sorry about your mom, Tophat. That sucks.

Yeah it does suck, Kelleo. Unfortunately, it's not the first time, but I'll most likely explain that in a future blog. I've been considering that for some time.

Back
Top Bottom