• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

For Christmas, I got White Version and also food poisoning, though that wasn't an intentional gift. This eventually led to me coming here(the game, not the illness).

Gastly's Mama said:
Is M&S in London actually much different to the original Olympic Games? Is anything about it actually anything to do with London or is that just an excuse for a new game?

There's a LOT more to do compared to the Beijing version--ribbon dancing, fencing, synchronized swimming, horseback riding, and soccer/football, to name a few

I got mostly cash and a carte blanche for my visit to the mall.

Cool thing is I got a copy of A Dance with Dragons, tho.

Nice everyone! Any one got any good New Years resolutions?

There's a LOT more to do compared to the Beijing version--ribbon dancing, fencing, synchronized swimming, horseback riding, and soccer/football, to name a few

Ahhhh, I didn't realise the original was actually set in Beijing! I thought it was just Mushroom Kingdom Olympics or something! That's why I was sceptical about it being specified to be in London =P

I haven't played Guardian signs yet..
but when you babbled about the suicune sign, I got interested. Hai Btw.

Thankies!

...Maaaaan. god you weren't kidding when you said you like Brock so much.
>brock's pikachu

The guy never really lived up to his potential--so that's where I came in.

--he's a master storyteller in my imagined Pokeworld because I figured he would probably know how to do that with all those siblings in the house
--he mainly plays acoustic guitar both as another "probably knows how to do that (both the kids and campfire sing-alongs) and an homage to his classic VA

So, I've been looking for some good books to read in my spare time... any ideas?

I love the Harry Potter series and other fantasy-type stuff, but not Twilight. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom