• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Happy super extremely belated birthday, Gastly's Mama!!!

In other news, u r all jelus of mah sigz.

Birthdays, who cares :| Celebrating that we've lived on Earth for yet another rotation around the sun, wo-hoo. The presents are nice though

Congratulations to anyone who reads this. For birthdays you've had, have and will have. There, now you will never go another birthday with someone not having congratulated you.

*sigh* exam tomorrow. After that I'll finally get around to finishing chap. 2 of Clandestine.

Ooh, ooh, I know how to make birthdays exciting again!

93956%20-%20animated%20party_cannon%20party_time%20pinkie_pie.gif

In other news, I've got my final on Late Traditional China in about...four and a half hours. Can't exactly say I'm looking forward to it :-/

Birthdays are boring to rationalist types. Good excuse for celebration but now that I'm legally an adult I honestly don't care very much. My maturity's pretty solid, both emotionally and physically, so I'm not even changing very much from year to year. I care even less about New Year's, and I find Christmas' cultural shenanigans abrasive. I am such a miserable sod. <3

In news of some kind: I have completed 2/4 exams~! I'm celebrating, of course. I'm so nearly at the end of my school life and it is glorious.

Yay, party cannon! That's one thing that makes Pinkie Pie awesome. :D

Birthdays are boring to rationalist types. Good excuse for celebration but now that I'm legally an adult I honestly don't care very much. My maturity's pretty solid, both emotionally and physically, so I'm not even changing very much from year to year. I care even less about New Year's, and I find Christmas' cultural shenanigans abrasive. I am such a miserable sod. <3

In news of some kind: I have completed 2/4 exams~! I'm celebrating, of course. I'm so nearly at the end of my school life and it is glorious.

Tsk, tsk, a truly mature person recognizes that we change day by day, bit by bit.

i

need to get to work.

/lazy.

oh and i was thinking of doing a sequel to the devil's gift o3o. unno if i should though.

I'm doing sequels to my Fire Emblem, Zelda, and Luigi fics for sure. The sequel to Zelda: The Ancient Power will be called The Legend of Zelda: Gifted Spirit. The sequel to Super Luigi: Battle Star Legend is going to be titled Super Luigi 2: Secrets Beyond.

I don't yet have a title for the sequel to FE: Dawn of Darkness... xP

There's not going to be a sequel to DBL. :p

There'll be further story arcs if I feel like writing them, however...

I did have plans for a sequel to Stainless Steel, called Titanium, and it would've been sort of a midquel to Ruby and Sapphire, but alas...

I never got into MLP, but that party cannon shit was awesome :D

Anyways, yeah, I'm thinking Requiem: A Stoner's Dream will have two sequels as well. None will be related with each other in any way, though. See, each fic in this series is gonna cover a series of dark topics, and turn them into a story. The second Requiem fic is gonna be called Requiem: Hello, Goodbye. The third one doesn't really have a name yet but I know what it's gonna be about.

I just now figured out what I'm gonig to call the sequel to FE: Dawn of Darkness. :D

Fire Emblem: Dark Soul. It's absolutely perfect. It keeps to the name trend of the Tellius series (Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and then Dawn of Darkness) and it fits with the plot I have in mind.

Although, while the sequels to my Zelda and Luigi fics take place not long after their respective prequels, FE: Dark Soul takes place 18 years after DoD. It stars the kids of several DoD characters, you see. ;D

So, I read over my old fanfic the other night. The ideas present in it weren't bad, but they lacked substance and refinement. I'm beginning to think that the only way to continue it is to completely rewrite it. Hopefully in doing so I'll be able to avoid digging myself into the hole that I got myself into where I couldn't figure out a single, usable idea for the next chapter.

Same names, similar characters, but different places and ideas, methinks. That should get things going. I can't wait to get to work on it, I just need some free time now. :(

ALRIGHT SO.

i'm having a really hard time deciding here.

i was thinking of starting the devil's gift sequel called the devil's plea with returning characters and perhaps a few new ones? maybe this time the plot will be a bit better lol idfk.

OR.

i can finally get back to work on my long awaited pokemon fan-fiction, however, i have to say this now... i was thinking of doing it as a split series, meaning, at some point the fan-fiction will split into two different stories circling around the main character where you guys can either read one or the other, or maybe both.

SO.

YOU CHOOSE.

BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHICH ONE I SHOULD DO.

i don't want to do both because that's way too stressful for me.

Ha, I'm working on four different stories right now lol. My FE fic, my Zelda fic, my Luigi fic, and a short story related to the FE fic. Yup, I love writing that much. :p

Ladies and gentlemen of the Workshop, there is now officially nothing standing between me and receiving two Bachelor's Degrees at 5pm this Saturday from the University of California. I AM DONE.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Workshop, there is now officially nothing standing between me and receiving two Bachelor's Degrees at 5pm this Saturday from the University of California. I AM DONE.

Congrats. I'm rather jealous and envious, as I failed college rather miserably. I could only pass a couple classes. I'm just...college illiterate, I guess.

'grats, Feli!

Just aced my Social Studies exam the other day, so now I'm officially done with high school. Forever.

Back
Top Bottom