• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

ohhh, writer's block sucks. i have it too. i just try to listen to inspiring songs and make short stories and poems to keep me motivated.

Yeah, I hate writer's block too. I'm actually going through it myself right now for one of my stories. >_<

I have the motivation and inspiration to write, just not the time.

I just got back to school from a term break. I've got ten more weeks this term, then another break, and a two-week bit-term before we end for exams on about the 4th of November. Exams are spaced throughout the month, and I'm all done by December until I start university in March next year! :D Shit, I'm so excited.

Anywho, change of subject. I had an epic day of win the other day. During Math class, me and my friend were bored out of our minds. So we went into the usual, "You suck, no you suck" debate, just for fun. So, with an old notebook in hand, I jotted down a 3 page equation that literally proves in a weird mish-mosh of philosophy and Math, that he DID, in fact, suck.

His face was priceless.
I hope you still have this. I want to see how you unlocked the truth to your friend's suckiness.

Well, I feel like a load of crap today.

This morning, when I went to answer the door after the doorbell rang, as I was talking to the guy there, I started feeling dizzy, my vision blurred, and I felt really weak and nauseous. I didn't puke, but the guy offered to call an ambulance, and I said no thanks, I didn't think I felt that ill. After I went inside, though, I could hardly keep my balance and I fell down in the living room. I slammed my head and the front of my neck into the coffee table as a result. My head is fine, but I injured my trachea in that fall, and it hurt badly for awhile. I have a bit of trouble breathing and speaking, and I'm coughing pretty badly. I took some Motrin, and it's helping the pain, but not the cough.

First time I've felt truly ill at all in years, though.

@LightningTopaz;: lol I'm not dying. XD But thanks. :)
@Tophat Dragoneye;: Yeah, it does suck. I'm laying on the couch with my laptop. Sure glad I can use this footrest as a mousepad since it doubles as a small table.

I'm sure I will. Though I do still annoyingly feel like crap. xP

I can still write though. My brain's not hurt. In fact, this little incident of mine has given me an idea for a short story I've had in mind for awhile. It's one of the stories that'll be part of the collection that's related to my Fire Emblem fic. I haven't posted the collection here yet. I might in the future. But anyway, in this short story, Elincia gets ill, so maybe I'll have her fall out of bed or something as she's trying to sit up to drink some water or something. Yeah, I can see it now.

Elincia: *yelps*

Ike: Huh?!

Kael: Dad, that was Mom!

Lalita: Oh no, Mom!

Ike: Yeah, I know, you two stay here, I'll be right back.

I've spent all day so far doing nothing but procrastinating and formulating stuff for my new fic. Also making my new awesome sig banner :D

ha, i've been doing the same thing red. xD. i'm doing a drawing tutorial that was requested for facial expressions later today.

Ooh, I've done drawing tutorials before. I did one for horses and I started a series for armor. But I never continued that series. I just lost the motivation. xP

I love designing armor for my medieval characters, though. And this works great because of my love for the Fire Emblem series, which is medieval. :D

Hmm, seems like my sig banner may need some work. Anyways, I'm happy to have carried an image map feature to it :D. Hope y'all like it!

Now I'm formulating stuff fortwo fics. Both take place in the real world, but also have Pokémon. It's in no way a crossover, but I guess you could say both are a cross between Pokémon and real life :p. Whatever floats your boat.

Back from Portugal, guys. What did I miss? (I'm bound to trawl through everything later but still.)
If anyone cares I'll ramble about Portugal but for now I'm hanging out on skype and little else. Exhausted from travelling at 5am, don'tchaknow.

Me being sick, pretty much. But I feel a lot better now. Throat is still a bit messed up, but for the most part, its all healed up after that fall in the living room. :D

Back
Top Bottom