• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

ah, i was going to leave on a flight to new york today but the flight was cancelled due to weather. going tomorrow instead. :U i'll be gone for a week by the way.

oh and i have a new story idea ;D.

Good to know that you're feeling better now, Kelleo. And Lady Lucifer, speaking of weather, you think you can take some of our current weather? It's sunny and extremely hot right now and with not a single cloud in sight. I don't mind giving away some of it because of the heat. :p

Even my desktop doesn't seem to be able to take the heat very well, because it refuses to start up :(

At least there's the Olympic Opening Ceremony tonight and Pokémon Conquest (which will arrive today after I pre-ordered it) to keep me entertained. Anyone else going to watch the opening Ceremony?

Thanks, Tophat. And I wouldn't mind taking it. We've had so much rain lately. Today is the first sunny day in like over a week. xP

And Lady Lucifer, at least that isn't as bad as some of the problems I've had in airports, trust me. Here are several:

- Missing my plane because of heavy traffic (which was due to a highway being closed)
- Missing it again the next day because we couldn't get seats
- Having to sit on a grounded plane for like three hours after take-off kept getting delayed
- Sitting at my gate for thee hours due to a three hour layover (I had a connecting flight from another area), only to have my plane delayed another half hour because of mechanical problems
- Having half our luggage get left behind in Philadelphia (I actually got both my bags, but my grandma only got one of hers (the one that DIDN'T have her clothes, no less) and my stepbrother got neither of his)
- Having my bag get lost and waiting at the airport to get it back

There was also the time that a flight we were taking got canceled, but that actually turned out to be a good thing because we then landed a shorter flight. Pun intended. lol

Last edited:
Worst thing to happen to me in an airport...

I went to the toilet. Walked around to make sure I found a clean toilet. Found one that looked particularly clean. Sat down, but then it occurred to me that I should check that there's toilet paper to avoid an embarrassing situation. Good news - there was toilet paper. Bad news - it had a large blob of a clear/white gooey substance on it. Decided to hold it for the 10 hour flight until I was back home in London.

Looks like you DID get at least one sunny day, @Kelleo;, because tomorrow, it's going to be raining all day, with thunder and lightning included over here. I don't mind rain, but lightning is a different story XD

- Missing my plane because of heavy traffic (which was due to a highway being closed)
- Missing it again the next day because we couldn't get seats
- Having to sit on a grounded plane for like three hours after take-off kept getting delayed
- Sitting at my gate for thee hours due to a three hour layover (I had a connecting flight from another area), only to have my plane delayed another half hour because of mechanical problems
- Having half our luggage get left behind in Philadelphia (I actually got both my bags, but my grandma only got one of hers (the one that DIDN'T have her clothes, no less) and my stepbrother got neither of his)
- Having my bag get lost and waiting at the airport to get it back

There was also the time that a flight we were taking got canceled, but that actually turned out to be a good thing because we then landed a shorter flight. Pun intended. lol

You sure had your share of problems with airports, I must say.

I went to the toilet. Walked around to make sure I found a clean toilet. Found one that looked particularly clean. Sat down, but then it occurred to me that I should check that there's toilet paper to avoid an embarrassing situation. Good news - there was toilet paper. Bad news - it had a large blob of a clear/white gooey substance on it. Decided to hold it for the 10 hour flight until I was back home in London.

That... is bad. And wait, you held it in 10 hours or have I misunderstood something?

As for me, I've never been to an airport or flying on an air plane because of my fear of heights. I prefer to stand on solid ground (boats are an exception, I don't mind being in one) than sitting in an air plane several thousands meters in the air.

Now for something more relevant to the Writer's Workshop. I've decided to discontinue, for the time being, my fanfic, Irasshaimase Pokémon World!, simply because I don't have the motivation for it at the moment. Instead I'm gonna focus on a new one called
Pokémon Online (not to be confused with the real Pokémon Online (the battle simulator or the work-in-progress MMORPG))

Yup, sure have, Tophat. I've traveled a lot in the past though. I'd like to keep traveling too, cause I enjoy it, despite the issues lol.

I want to visit amusement parks around the country. I just love them! I've only been to one so far that I didn't like and it was a small park in Germany.

Not a fan of theme parks, but I do like to travel. I hope to visit every country in the world someday, or close to it.

^Sorry I haven't caught up on that yet. I was in New Mexico last week, and my mother made sure to leave me plenty of chores to do this week.

still slowly doing formatting work on my story, I got my first chapter done and saved the word document, but I'm wondering whether I should just post it now and bring up all those that I edit as they finish...

I'm also wondering if story arcs to a fanfic should be brought up as a separate entry or not...

what do you guys think?

Lol xD. Ewwwww. I think, and I may just be Captain Obvious here, but I think that the "gooey clear white stuff" is really just semen xD. Ewwwww.

Not a fan of theme parks, but I do like to travel. I hope to visit every country in the world someday, or close to it.

Even North Korea? :0

J/K, I actually would love to do the same.

I've been to North Korea, it isn't so hard to go there. I went in April this year, it was awesome and I would like to go again one day.

Even North Korea? :0

J/K, I actually would love to do the same.

I've been to North Korea, it isn't so hard to go there. I went in April this year, it was awesome and I would like to go again one day.

I'd rather go to South Korea, but yes, North would be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom