• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I've got almost no writing done these holidays. OTL Even though I was planning to get a chapter out at the very least, I haven't managed it. And since Thursday I've just been playing Black 2 nonstop. I've beaten all 8 Gyms, so now I'm just tying up some plotty loose ends before the E4.

Let's see... World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, Pokémon White 2 and some homework. Thing's have been busy.

In other news, I got some new neighbors: Over 100 sheep! Might be problematic since my dog is part Border Collie.

i've been writing for the pastfew weeks for school. i barely have time to be on here anymore :c anyway hi lol

I got to the Pokémon League on Thursday night, beat Iris Friday afternoon after work. I'm taking a break from it, though.

That, we can quickly agree on. Out of curiosity, is there some sort of "free-mode" in PokéStar Studios? You know, where you can do whatever you want in your movies?

i still need to get pokemon white/black 2. i'm kind of running short on money and time though so i can't really get around to it unfortunately.

i still need to get pokemon white/black 2. i'm kind of running short on money and time though so i can't really get around to it unfortunately.

This is my problem too D:

Glad I'm not the only one not to have Black2 yet XP

Hope we can get our copies soon though I probably will get mine in December if I suceed in NaNoWriMo!

Don't worry guys, I don't even have the original BW and probably won't be getting either.

Wow, neither of you have either BW or B2W2? Dang. I hope you solve that problem asap! D:

On a somewhat related topic, I got the last Keldeo TGC box that my local Walmart had in stock! I LOVE THIS KELDEO FIGURE. <3

It's in Resolute forme. x3

In the interest of my grades, I holding off on getting White 2 until it's not midterms week :p

Random question: is "dysfunctionality" a word? Or more importantly, do you think I can get away with using it in an essay?

I can't find it in any credible dictionary, but it's in all the Wiki-dictionaries. "Dysfunctional" is a word, and "functionality" is a word, so I don't see why "dysfunctionality" wouldn't be. Figured I'd ask my writer pals here...

Also, why the hell is it spelled with a 'y'? Seriously, dafuq English?

Back
Top Bottom