• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Yeah, it's probably my fault that I barely get any reviews. I really don't enjoy reading, though... it doesn't matter if it's a fanfiction, an original story, or a published book—it's just something I don't do very often. I bet that sounds bad coming from a writer...

I'm personally not too concerned about getting reviews anymore. They'd be nice, but eh. I barely have time to get to writing anymore, so I don't get much opportunity to read and review others' works. I'm writing for myself and only myself at this point.

hi im lady lucifer and i am homestuck pleased to meet u i have risen from the dead

im currently making a homestuck fan-fiction yay

Well, I have failed NaNo quite miserably. :|

See, I figured I could just keep planning and writing simultaneously, and, well, I was wrong.

>_> Whatever. So what if I don't finish in the next two weeks?

ahaha i feel you bro

i totally quit on mine. im just gonna work with it past november. the thing is im just really tight with work and i can't get around to much things

ahaha i feel you bro

i totally quit on mine. im just gonna work with it past november. the thing is im just really tight with work and i can't get around to much things

Oh, I understand completely. I work 8:00-2:00 Monday-Friday.

The good thing is, I have literally tons of content all bubbling in my head, and I just need to put it on paper. I've also done quite a bit of planning on my current fic right now.

I have been going and going with my nano fic and am pretty proud of how far I've managed to get in a month, I doubt I can finish it, or even reach 50k, by the end of the month, but I'm still gonna keep going, if I never try I'll never know :p

though since I'm around 19,000 I probably have more hope than other people so that might explain why I'm so optimistic

i've got around eight thousand haha fail

goddamn i would have probably been so much further if i didn't have so much work

I didn't even bother this year, thought it killed me to do it. Exams and studying took up a chunk of my time, as well as two new players - my girlfriend and Assassin's Creed (I and II), each of which can quite easily take up several hours a day (not that I mind, it's just . . . exams.) So yeah, I've had no time for NaNo.

On the bright side, I have no exams until December 4th (my last high school exam EVER), so I will try and squeeze out a chapter of Champion Game before then. Does anyone here even remember that fic? OTL

On the bright side, I have no exams until December 4th (my last high school exam EVER), so I will try and squeeze out a chapter of Champion Game before then. Does anyone here even remember that fic? OTL

Yep, I certainly remember it :)

So guessw what? now my other laptop doesn´t work either xD so now I can´t write at all ;(

That's really some bad news, Stellar Gale. I feel for you since my own laptop broke some time ago as well.

I need some funny Pokémon anime filler to parody for my next chapter...

Also, I'm introducing Jigglypuff. Oh the fun to be had...

Hmm... That's actually a really, really good idea... but Misty doesn't have Togepi just yet in the actual story.

I'm definitely considering that, though.

Back
Top Bottom