• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Omigosh, omigosh, OMIGOSH, I'm so EXCITED RIGHT NOW. Fire Emblem: Awakening will be out here REAL SOON. In less than FOUR DAYS, maybe even a bit EARLY. :party: :yahoo:

I'll have more FE stuff than just that poster I made a long time ago! THANKS TO THE 3DS BUNDLE AND CHARACTER ARTBOOK BONUS WITH THE PREORDER.

(also, yes, I referenced Rainbow Dash from MLP. She's awesome. ^^)

Oh yeah, i want to get that. I played the demo and it was pretty fun, I liked the artwork.

I am pumped for the Super Bowl! I love football, but I also love food! I'm going to make chili and pulled pork sandwiches.

I can only imagine the millions of meals George R.R. Martin would come up with if he ever wrote some sort of Pokemon feast...

A Feast for Murkrows, you say?
- BRILLIANT!

My own:

"When you play a game of Pokemon, you win or you fall unconscious - there is no middle ground"

PLUS:
-A Game of Ferrothorns
- A Clash of Seakings
- A Storm of Sacred Swords
- A Dance of Dragon Types

I am sorry... I could not resist

I am pumped for the Super Bowl! I love football, but I also love food! I'm going to make chili and pulled pork sandwiches.

It feels so weird having the Superbowl in February...though I'll probably end up watching the Puppy Bowl instead :lol:

I can only imagine the millions of meals George R.R. Martin would come up with if he ever wrote some sort of Pokemon feast...

A Feast for Murkrows, you say?
- BRILLIANT!

My own:

"When you play a game of Pokemon, you win or you fall unconscious - there is no middle ground"

PLUS:
-A Game of Ferrothorns
- A Clash of Seakings
- A Storm of Sacred Swords
- A Dance of Dragon Types

I am sorry... I could not resist

Oh my gosh, that's so epic. XD

I'm still sighing over the fact that they didn't use the original design for the Deino line. Cybernetic tank dragons, anyone?

I'm still sighing over the fact that they didn't use the original design for the Deino line. Cybernetic tank dragons, anyone?

Eh, I would have liked that less. Just doesn't strike my fancy.

So, for you people that haven't played a Fire Emblem game before, I bet some of you would like the series! If you're into strategy and RPG and like medieval stuff like swords and knights and all, this series is for you. ^^ Also, FE really focuses on the characters and storylines. They're absolutely awesome.

I think Hydreigon looks pretty cute the way it is, I couldn't imagine it being a Dragon cyborg tbh.

Only a few days left to vote for Best Reviewer and Best Newcomer, so cast your votes if you haven't already! Remember it is the best based on their reviewing abilities and their story writing, so take those into account when you vote

Pok

Is everyone in the world of Pokémon a vegetarian? Do people eat Pokémon? When they are eating steak are they eating a Tauros?
Masuda: There’s a lot of fruits and vegetables in the world of Pokémon. There is also a variety of snacks and various candies and whatnot that come from the different regions. The Pokémon world is much more technologically advanced than the world of our own, so perhaps there is probably a lot of different food that we can’t even think of.
One example of that is there is even a Rare candy which is an actual snack or piece of candy that can make you stronger, raise your level. There are all kinds of strange food that really doesn’t exist in our universe.

Well, there's our answer to that xD

Pok

Is everyone in the world of Pokémon a vegetarian? Do people eat Pokémon? When they are eating steak are they eating a Tauros?
Masuda: There’s a lot of fruits and vegetables in the world of Pokémon. There is also a variety of snacks and various candies and whatnot that come from the different regions. The Pokémon world is much more technologically advanced than the world of our own, so perhaps there is probably a lot of different food that we can’t even think of.
One example of that is there is even a Rare candy which is an actual snack or piece of candy that can make you stronger, raise your level. There are all kinds of strange food that really doesn’t exist in our universe.

Not really. All that means is there are more strange foods, not that they do or do not eat Pokemon.

It seems like he is trying to avoid the idea of Pokemon eating other Pokemon without actually denying it :p I like the idea someone had of there being a substitute for meat in the Pokemon world (sorry to whoever had that, I can't remember thou name!) or maybe Pokemon are able to regrow body parts? If a Skitty can have sex with a Wailord and survive, anythings possible :p

I guess that would be able to explain how they can battle and recover so quickly.

Anyone else have a really excellent Friday night? Went out with friends, had a few drinks, bowling. Just a great time. Now I get to come talk with you guys. Blessed life!

It was all right. I'd been invited to attend some sort of event on campus, but I must've eaten something bad today, because my lower torso was not in a cooperative mood. So I stayed in, got ahead on some homework, and watched a few episodes of FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood while mulling over some ideas for the first chapter of the new fan fiction I'm working on.

Eh, I didn't do anything much different than usual. Besides being super excited for Fire Emblem: Awakening, that is. ^^

It's out on MONDAY! :D

Pok

Not really. All that means is there are more strange foods, not that they do or do not eat Pokemon.

Random drop in:

Slowpoketails are sold for an insanely high price. Perhaps the majority of the Pokemon world is vegetarian because they can't afford the extreme costs of being a carnivore?

Also, hi everybody.

I just sat here reading and writing reviews. Productive night, if not action packed. I really need to get back to actually writing my own stuff again, it's been too long.

I've started reading fics on my phone in my spare time and I have to say its awesome. Makes me look forward to those spare moments where I'm just waiting for a class to start or something.

Back
Top Bottom