• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Waiting? That accursed practice? I gave that up a long time ago. Not worth the time.

So I finally bit the bullet and split up my next chapter into two pieces. That means Chapter 10 is finally up!

SomEtimes it's much easier to do actually. It saves something taking so much effort and you can feel you're reached an assignment when you put a chapter up and feel you're completed it.

We need more people to send in questions for the quiz! I would have thought people would be climbing over each other in order to have the opportunity for everyone to read their work :p There are still a few spots open so if you are even slightly considering it than submit and remember that you can do the quiz next month.

And if people don't want to take part in the quiz at all, would you mind saying why so we can see if there are any areas that need to be improved before it begins?

I guess I'm a little confused? Are we supposed to be making an entire quiz based on our story, or just submitting questions?

*sigh* I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I finally get Chapter 10 of my fic up, but it's been over 24 hours without so much as a "What took you so long, you lazy bum?"

Oh, I hadn't noticed that quiz thread. :eek:

I'd submit a question, but I'm still trying to think of one. lol

I guess I'm a little confused? Are we supposed to be making an entire quiz based on our story, or just submitting questions?

*sigh* I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I finally get Chapter 10 of my fic up, but it's been over 24 hours without so much as a "What took you so long, you lazy bum?"
Just a question or two. It will be made up of questions from all of the ones submitted.

I read it while on mobile but forgot to review when I got home. *goes to work on review*

I know this feeling so hard. -_-

I get so excited about my own writing, but it seems few others share that excitement. XD

I just sat down and wrote a really gross and romantic shipping fic. Help.

This has to be psychological. Suppressed feelings. I'm making coffee.

Well, hey, as long as you're writing something, right?

*hands fire* there you go, that should help. And the smell of burnt silicon only lasts a few hours so all good.

I seem to recall someone besides me bringing up Two Steps From Hell in one of our many music conversations, so I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going to their live show in LA this summer. Some friends and I are going to be making the trek down there in June. I'm super excited :D It should be awesome.

I wish I had the money to go to concerts :/ My friend is really big into this guy called Ricky Rebel and is always inviting me to his concerts, but I'm trying to save up money for moving. Even though his kind of music really isn't my taste, it'd still be nice to go and get to hang out with my friend for a while.

Pff, I can't go to concerts at all, whether I have the money or not. My ears are much too sensitive. I doubt even earplugs would help. I went to a concert one time and regretted it.

I´m going to a concert next month :3 Beyonce is coming to my town and I´m super excited about it. The tickets were sold in a few minutes :eek:

Back
Top Bottom