• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I don't know... I trust you and your writing, but the whole "Nuzlocke challenge story" premise seems weird. I mean, more like a blog than a story. But I haven't looked at it actually, so I don't know. Maybe I'm a crazy bitch.

EDIT: PAH! I read like the first sentence and glazed over the next bit. Totally wasn't what I thought it was. I'll be reading that! Got me hooked already. Love your writing style. Mmm.

If I was gonna make it blog-style, I would've made it a series of blogs :p Glad you're giving it a shot, I hope you like the rest of it!

Hello everyone >.< I am new to this site and I love to write! I am still a beginner and I am still young (13 this year) so I would like to learn more. Also umm... can someone please introduce me to the topic/forums where you can post your work? I have look everywhere but yet I am unsuccessful >3< Nyaa Onegaishimasu~

Just post it in the Workshop's main forum. All the stories are there. And welcome. :)

Yeah, the main forum should be good. Don't forget to post your new fic to the announcement thread once you have it up; you can also use that thread to let people know there are updates once you post more chapters.

Good luck!

Everyone is all so nice~ I have no idea why I was shy and a bit afraid. Alright thank you all! I do love reading others work so if anyone has great fanfics or something like that please recommend it to me.

Yeah, what Soulmaster said. I forgot about the labeling part, haha.

And if you ever feel like reading something non-Pokemon, feel free to check out my stuff! Especially if you also like Zelda, Mario (more specifically Luigi), or Fire Emblem. :)

And if you want to find something quick to review or if you want someone to give a review of one of your chapters then you should check out the http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f455/review-game-146127/ or in the case you want someone to read your whole story then the http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f455/new-review-exchange-132328/ is the best way to go. Oh and you can also check out this thread http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/few-reminders-about-reviewing-149457/ to learn more about reviewing as well.

But shameless advertising aside xD welcome to the workshop and I hope you have fun here, I can sympathize, I was fourteen when I first joined.

Gah, you guys are right! Why didn't I think of mentioning the rules or the review exchange/game? lol

But yeah, those are good threads to check out too!

Also, I just beat Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon! This game was amazing, I'll definitely be replaying it someday. The ending was very sweet and made me love Luigi more. <3

Welcome aboard, Sweetkiss :)

If you get stuck with something or need some advice, check out the Writer's Block sub-forum. Fellow writers can give you advice there or you give your own if needed. The Author's Atlas is used by writer to expand their stories and give some explanation of the fics, kinda like a miniature wiki. And if you're interested in reading finished fics, the Fanfic's Archive is the place for you. Remember, both the archive and the main forum in the Writer's Workshop each have a directory, which is a list of fics available to read, all sorted into different categories.

Geez guys, let's not overwhelm her!

Welcome, Sweetkiss! Since the peeps above seem to have given a totally comprehensive overview of the Workshop, I can only add that it's important to be active in the community. It helps us all improve as writers and it's half the fun!

As for recommendations, I'll just say what I said earlier: pretty much anything by the people who regularly post here in the general chat is good. At some point or another I've read something by each of them (even if I never left a response).

And yes, the users here are VERY nice. This community is what keeps me coming back.

Wow, Sweetkiss, you got quite a welcome party here. XD

But I agree with AetherX, guys, let's not overwhelm her. lol

On another topic, has anyone else played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon? :D Oh, it's also simply called Luigi's Mansion 2 outside of North America.

Thank you everyone ^^; Although at some stages I felt very overwhelmed with so many details all coming through to my head o_O The first thing I noticed was all the moderators of this forum~ I came from a forum with an inactive administraitor and four active moderators. I went through the list of moderators and found that it was quite endless ^^;

I think I might check out a some fanfics that some of you recommended. Thank you again~

We do have a massive amount of mods, but if you look at the bottom of the screen, you'll see that each section has its own set, so it kind of balances out.

So I'm thinking about writing some kind of essay thing on.. God. Just like the different viewpoints and arguments for his existence and against it. Like an expository essay.

Back
Top Bottom