• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Just wait until you're 21, then it's all downhill, but still feels like you're going uphill.

No, never heard of it. Oh, and happy b-day, Kyuu! I have a birthday coming up real soon myself. :)

I've been busy making a map of my fan region. I'm actually enjoying this despite that I'm not actually a huge fan of Pokemon (I still like it, of course, otherwise I wouldn't be on this site lol). Heh.

(Happy birthday Kyuuketsuke!)

Yeah, drawing maps is fun. When you're done post it yeah? I'd like to see!

I'm finally done with my android homework, so I feel like I can relax a little bit now, and also hopefully get back to writing. Though after all that, I doubt I would have a future in android programming instead of regular programming...

Have you guys and girls tried something that was mandatory (in school etc.), but wasn't something you've enjoyed or felt you had a future in?

Chemistry... urgh. Even worse, I have to take a biology class next year. I look forward to getting my feet back on solid ground with a good old physics class. Less to memorize, more to actually think about.

I also eventually have to take classes on cultural diversity and discrimination that I've been putting off. Kind of a waste of time and money if you ask me, but hopefully they'll be interesting. I just feel like they're pointing out the differences. "Look at how weird these brown people are! Rather than just treating them with respect like any normal person, we should constantly be worrying about their religion and odd customs!"

...aaannnnd I'm ranting. I'll shut up :p

But to answer your question, Tophat, yes. Many times in the past and many more in the future.

I loved Chemistry! I always aced it. ^^

Same with biology and oceanography (the class I had to take in my senior year of high school). The only science I sucked at was physics. >.>

On another note, it's been over a week since I posted in the review game. ;_;

I aced the tests, did well on the info and theory in chemistry, but for some reason the experiments never turned out very well. I broke like three beakers, a thermometer and upended a water bin on the desks by accident twice. So yeah, that's me and my high school chemistry class. O_O

I got over 100% and corrected the teacher a few times in my environmental Biology in College, though. My math teacher in college kept trying to get me to change my major to math, too, because I aced all the tests. I was like, um, I think I'll stick with Graphic Design, I'm almost done with it already. Also, I don't want to be a math teacher, and that's what most math majors end up being. The only subjects I'm actually bad in are public speaking and foreign language. (I am seriously bad at public speaking, passed the class by the skin of my teeth. Though I found it was so much easier later when I got anxiety medication. I had to do a presentation and was like, huh, this isn't so bad! Apparently the level I freaked out during my presentations wasn't normal jitters, which explains a lot.)

Also I had to take photography for my major and I HATED IT. I hate taking pictures, if I can possibly avoid it, I will never do it again.

Back
Top Bottom