• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

on the subject of mother's day mine was... uneventful. let's just say i didnt really celebrate it because i have mommy issues

speaking of games, i just finished off and wow it is such a beautiful story its so gr8 you guys need to play it if you havent already

anyway, im back again (it's me ladylucifer wow bet you havent seen that name in a while). sigh school has been a huge pain in the ass and i have exams next week as well as final testing/grading. groans. i should be back to uploading some new homestuck fan-fictions i have written after all the testing is done and summer arrives. also ive been having really bad kidney issues that have landed me in the hospital and im afraid its coming back ugh i dont want to miss any more days of school because i need as much studying and reviewing as i can get right now.

my life has been a mess and you guys should be thankful you're not me right now. hahaha... this stress is slowly killing me i swear to god

Mother's day for me went rather well. My mom stayed home, I had a card and a present ready for her (she pretty much told me to get her Murder She Wrote Season 4, but that's fine with me). The only down side was that by night time my mom had a rather bad episode of her now frequent humidity based pain, so it gave her a rather bad night (we live in Florida and my mother has rods in her back, arthritis, a relatively new prosthetic hip, and she's just sensitive to temperature and humidity anyway, so...).

But yeah, otherwise, things went rather well for me and my mom.

I spent Mother's Day away from home for the first time. I got up at 9:30 to call my mum (which was pretty hard considering that I stayed up till three a.m. the previous night). I kinda wish I'd been able to be there, but at the end of the day there's nothing to be done about that. :3

I had to work seven hours on Mother's Day. >.>

But I gave my mom a cute card that has a beagle on it. And it looks like our beagle too! I thought it was perfect. Though my mom is actually a little more biased towards our golden retriever... lol

Hey guys. I'm considering reviving "Son of Earth". I've still got some ideas for it stewing in my head and I really did enjoy writing it. Would anyone be interested in me continuing Dante's story?

Does anyone even remember it?

Oh hey M-dub nice to see you back :) Been a while since I've seen you here.

Mother's Day for me comprised of travel and headaches, not fun. Though I did spend the morning with my sister for brunch. The up side is half of the students in town left because graduation was Saturday :D

^I don't remember it, I guess I should add it to my ever growing list of things to read. Good thing summer is coming.

I remember it! I'd love to see it come back, love :3

In semi-related news, this is probably the most adorable exchange in the history of ever.

adiosToreador said:
In semi-related news, this is probably the most adorable exchange in the history of ever.

I thought it was stupid how the Avatar only gets special convos with four out of a whole bunch of potential spouses. I wanted to see Frederick kiss my Avatar or vice versa. Would've been sweet to see him in swim trunks too, but I can still draw that myself at least.

I woke up early on Mother´s day and bought her some tulips =) She was so happy

Also, what do you think of the new region? Is anyone considering writing a fiction in Kalos region?

It seems a bit too gimmicky to be trying to insert things from the Kalos Region into my fanfiction at this stage in the game, I figured after learning a bit and progressing past the main story it would be tempting. I have no plans to include any Kalos elements in my fic. at the moment, seems way too sketchy and it might turn away people since it seems like I would be playing on the sense of grandeur and relevance with the upcoming new generation rather than having a motive behind it story wise.

Wait, I thought it was called Karos, not Kalos. o_O

Anyway, I actually might write a fic that takes place in it once the games are out because it's based on France. And France is awesome. ^^

Following my trend of having progressively shittier birthdays every year, my dog died yesterday. I haven't even had a chance to see her since spring break. Why does this stuff have to happen during midterms? I kept tearing up in class yesterday, thankfully no one said anything.

So yeah, that's how MY mother's day went. I called home to say hi, had a good conversation with my mom, then got told the dog had cancer and needed to be put down.

On a happier note, welcome back MW! I hope you can keep visiting when possible.

Also, to Ryuu: I remember Son of Earth! (I just never read it...). I'd totally check it out if you started writing again.

That's really sad, AetherX. Why couldn't your dog get treatment? Was it caught too late or were the vets just heartless fools?

In Japanese it is Karosu so that is probably what you were thinking about. Kalos was revealed to be the English name of the region this morning.

Actually, I'd seen it written as simply Karos. But I see. Not a bad name either way. I'm getting tired of seeing the letter O in every region name though. >_<

That's really sad, AetherX. Why couldn't your dog get treatment? Was it caught too late or were the vets just heartless fools?

They said that if we decided to treat this kind of case, it would be more for ourselves (my family) than for the dog. Apparently she was so weak that she couldn't even stand up the last day. I agree it was for the best, but that doesn't make it much easier.

I'm getting tired of seeing the letter O in every region name though. >_<

So you could say you have an Isshu with it?

They said that if we decided to treat this kind of case, it would be more for ourselves (my family) than for the dog. Apparently she was so weak that she couldn't even stand up the last day. I agree it was for the best, but that doesn't make it much easier.

Oh, I see. That really sucks. I'm sorry. :(

So you could say you have an Isshu with it?

lol funny. xP But yes, an issue.

Back
Top Bottom