• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Congratulations! Keldeo is one of the best-designed Pokémon in Generation V, in my opinion, and plushies are great! I only have a Snivy one, and got a Pikachu for my sister.

Oh, thanks. ^^

I ought to see what Rapidash or Zebstrika things I can get too. They're my other favorite Pokemon (though I also really like Infernape, Lopunny, Luxray, and Aggron). I love any equine Pokemon really, cause I'm a horse fan! <3

Choices, choices. Which of these do you lovely folks prefer as a header? I'm leaning towards the more simplistic second one, but I can't really decide...

convalescenceconvergence-1_zps981be900.png

convalescenceconvergence2_zps233d0d72.png

And yes, this does mean I'm bringing it back. I'll probably try and get Champion Game back off the ground too, but that'll take some more time.

Definitelly the second one :) well that´s my own opinion at least :)

Anyways, yesterdy was the last day at my high-school :) I have mixed feelings about it, it´s great it finally ends, but I´ll miss those times so much. Now I have a week to study and then those leaving exams :/ I wish they were over finally

I...don't really fancy either one of them, to be perfectly honest. No offense, I don't think they're horrible or anything. xP

Also, that second Keldeo plushie came a whole two days early! Check out my new stuffs here. :3

Heh, thanks! XD

I think somebody tried to steal my Resolute Keldeo plushie though. My stepdad found the box partly ripped open (it arrived while I was at work)! Either the thief didn't have enough time to get it out of the box or it wasn't what he/she was hoping for. I'm just glad it wasn't stolen for real. I'd have been VERY mad.

The plushies looks great, Kelleo. At least the thief didn't take them before it was delivered. That would have been downright annoying.

I just got my first of those two Keldeo plushies I ordered from Amazon! The Resolute form one should get here Monday. :D

I'll take a picture of my Keldeo stuff and put it in my collection thread once I get that second plushie. :3

Congrats on getting a plushie of what I take it is your favorite Pokemon. I just decided to get some of the plushies myself (not counting the old Pikachu I have that talked and moved its ears). I got a Deerling, and some of an Eevee set. I like Eevee, don't get wrong. It's a fox Pokemon and I love it. But sadly, there don't seem to be any plushies of my absolute favorites, Vulpix and Ninetales. Why? Why is there no Ninetales Plushie!? :(

Maybe someday...

Thanks, Reynard. ^^

Yes, Keldeo is my absolute favorite Pokemon and has been since I first saw it. <3

Aaaaaaaaaand I think I may have just totaled my car.

I need a car by late August/early September when school starts up again, and I think I'm going to be pissed off at myself for the next several months.

But you're okay, right? :-( I mean, it's easier to replace a car than to replace a person. A car is just a thing, after all.

Wow, that sucks, juicebox. But at least you have time to go get a new car, if you can afford it. I myself need a car RIGHT NOW so my parents don't have to keep bringing me to and from work. xP

@Aideal Eclispe; @System Error; @Flaze; Lugion; You guys need to update/post faster, I need a chapter to read. Having one of those boring days today :c Speaking of which, @Aethers; almost caught up on Unpredictable. I'll try to get a review out for a cluster of the chapters later.

Back
Top Bottom