• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Don't forget that it has to be pink.

But with creepy black or blank eyes, maybe a bit of red somewhere...

You mean something like this?

Magquaza.png

Oooh yes, that is pretty creepy! :p

Remember to vote for reviewer and newcomer everyone! :D The judging is going well, the first few results are coming back so it is all a go-go!

That would be in the episode, Malice in Wonderland. The Rayquaza in question is actually only dream illusion and the picture above is when it is fused together with Mismagius, getting the same colors as a Mismagius.

Remember to vote for reviewer and newcomer everyone! :D The judging is going well, the first few results are coming back so it is all a go-go!

Go Go Gadget AT's awards judges! lol I just had to. XD

As for that "demonic fairy" idea, makes me think of a Ghost/Fairy dual type, which actually sounds like a pretty interesting idea.

Do make sure you guys get involved in that, the voting and the Review Game! :D

I think Dark/Fairy or Ghost/Fairy would be a very interesting combination, and I think it would help combat all the feelings about Fairy being a silly type.

Hey guys, I've just watched this video and I think someone might want to watch it as well. It's Elizabeth Gilbert's speech on creativity, muse, writer's block, despair and so on. I liked it, so if anyone wants to watch it, here it is: Elizabeth Gilbert: Your elusive creative genius - YouTube (it's a bit longer, 19 minutes)

Heh, I don't think that Pokémon No. 666 will be anything special. As long as I know this number doesn't mean anything in Japanese culture, but who knows :3 I think it will be an unimportant pokémon like regional rodent/bug/bird. We'll see :)

I want a Dark/Fairy or Ghost/Fairy, they're cool combinations, but all the Gods protect Game Freak if they change Absol's type into Dark/Fairy or if my beloved pokémon evolves. I mean, it might be good, but the fear inside me, that it wouldn't, is much greater, so I hope they won't do any crucial changes to this pokémon :3

That might be worth watching, I will try it out if I find the time :) And that is true, I guess it is more of a Christian/Western thing, but they still might slip it in as it probably has more of a cultural reference thing now than being purely religious.

I want it to be an adorable mascot character.

Or, you know, a baby/pre-evolution of Kangaskhan.

Back
Top Bottom