• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Was also to put in...well, TPP influence. Let's just say, in the latest chapter. >_>

So Fritz spends an entire chapter stumbling around and running into walls?

No, though
he fights RED, basically. Wasn't sure how to write in the stumbling around/running into walls/off ledges in what goes down, though. The order style (or lack of order) made for a surprisingly amusing/cool battle to write, though. And incidentally, fits a theme anyway.

I'm pretty sure I'll feel stable enough to start writing again once I have a job. Right now, I'm just way too insecure and anxious about everything to hold a story down. I'll probably start reading/reviewing more once that happens as well. I'm gonna put in an application with Ryuu's company at the beginning of next month...I could do it sooner, but my parents invited me down to visit them for a week and I want to take advantage of that. I miss them and my dogs and my old friends.

Hell, I've even referenced a few of the fics I read in my own - so added benefit/fun capability to shoutout to doing so.

This makes me more eager to have an opportunity to catch up on Turning World, just to see if I can spot an Alaska reference in there :p

Also, I today went to post Chapter 18 of Dawn of Darkness on here only to realize I had not posted Chapter 17 -_- Please tell me I am not the only one dumb enough to do something like this?

Also, I today went to post Chapter 18 of Dawn of Darkness on here only to realize I had not posted Chapter 17 -_- Please tell me I am not the only one dumb enough to do something like this?

Since that would require being multiple chapters ahead in my writing... I'm afraid I can't stand with you on that one.

You're not. Try posting the same chapter twice or posting a chapter of another story.

------------

On a side note, I might have a new Poké Wars story coming out. It'll be a short two shot. "Poké Wars: The Rolling Thunder Chronicles". It stars Cynthia as the CO of an armored corps in the future of Poké Wars.

The name of the armored corps: The 31st Sinnoh Armored Corps, nicknamed "Rolling Thunder Express".

In case people are not aware, there is currently a Staff Drive going on for all forums. which includes Fiction Fairground/Written Word and the Roleplaying section. With terms of the FF/WW, if you are interested in applying then I strongly recommend giving it a go; I am not going to guarantee we will be hiring anyone, but seeing who is actually interested in the position will be very helpful and we may look to these applications at a later point when we look to hire so it is very much worth doing so.

The Facebook keeps me busy enough, so I probably won't put one in, but good luck to anyone who does apply!

*grumblegrumble* Back in 2010, we didn't have forms. We had to pitch ourselves to management ourselves! In driving snow! Uphill! Both ways! And dammit, we liked it!

That or you got asked to be a mod if you were good enough.

That's the only reason I got my italiacs the first time around. I was literally begged to apply for modship of the RP section, no exaggeration.

*grumblegrumble* Back in 2010, we didn't have forms. We had to pitch ourselves to management ourselves! In driving snow! Uphill! Both ways! And dammit, we liked it!
If it makes you feel any better, I'm starting my new job today at the local zoo. It's currently snowing, and the section they'll have me working in is far in the back near the lion exhibit, which is up a hill.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm starting my new job today at the local zoo. It's currently snowing, and the section they'll have me working in is far in the back near the lion exhibit, which is up a hill.

tell your kids

Just a reminder that the Review Game hasn't been updated in a while, so if you have Long Walk recently you could help the game move along; you can request reviews for other stories if you don't want to request your own. And the Staff Drive is still going and we would love to see some more applications :)

Also, this thread is nearly at 400 pages! Good on you all, you social bunch, for letting this come so far!

I would post in it, but I have nothing of note to be reviewed sooooooo yeah.

Back
Top Bottom