• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Probably not going to do nominations since I've been here for less than two months and have only read about a half dozen stories total. Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to do this, though. The process looks interesting and fun.

I love Awards season! It really seems to stimulate the activity around here :) <3 all of ya!

Love it! Now we just need a way to keep the activity up all year round :) Great job everyone, especially the staff. You guys dominate.

Part of me wants to hit the thank button for every post by everyone in order to show my deep appreciation for your continued existences :D

I've been doing a ton of reading lately to get ready for the awards, many reviews on the way as soon as I can!

Probably not going to do nominations since I've been here for less than two months and have only read about a half dozen stories total. Thanks to everyone who is taking the time to do this, though. The process looks interesting and fun.

You should go ahead and nominate your own work at the very least. No reason not to. If you don't, I will!

I'm having a hard time picking just three stories and three characters. xD I'll have to catch up on reading before I can make a decision, but it'll still be tough when there are so many worthy authors.

Good luck to everyone!

You're more qualified than I am. I've been here for a little under a year (or at least that's what it feels like) and I've only read (some hefty parts of) three stories so far. Don't feel too bad.

I've been here four years, and there are three current stories that I've read sizeable amounts of.

And one of those three I've been reading for years. :p

All I shall say is that there could definitely be more nominations in the Best Dark category (I choose a bad time not to update Galactic - the race for that spot is wiiiiide open, quite literally). I think it is at least worth submitting yourself and seeing how things turn out.
And @Lugion, I think I can guess one of those :p

I really wish the new Thank/Like thing wasnt its own separate tab, its really bothers me :/

Without spoiling it, the latest episode of Game of Thrones... good god. Just... just good god.

Edit: To clarify briefly: I was not expecting an end quite like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, don't spoil! I have to wait another 12 hours to see it! And I'm a liiiittle apprehensive about it. If it is what I think it is, since Game of Thrones tends to trip up when it comes down to action set pieces

Oh, and FYI for anyone who missed it, The Long Walk has been updated.

I've been a regular in the WW for five years, and a mod for about three of those... there have only been a handful of stories I've followed seriously (A Savior's Legacy/The Power Inside, Son of Earth, Silver Seas, Green Chronicles, and The Long Walk are all up there).

Without spoiling it, the latest episode of Game of Thrones... good god. Just... just good god.

Edit: To clarify briefly: I was not expecting an end quite like that.

I have read all of the books so far, and knew exactly how the fight was going to play out, but I was still shocked and horrified. Same thing happened about this time last year. Of course Robb's wife (Talisa doesn't exist in the books per se) wasn't there in the books...

Back
Top Bottom