• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm just glad we're getting more Mega Evolutions.

Now where's Metagross's?

I'm still kind of crying because Mega-Dragonite is probably never going to happen (if it was going to, it would have been in XY) but Mega-Metagross would definitely help numb the pain.

They also really need to bring back those eyecatches like FR/LG and HG/SS had.

Same here, Dragonite is my favourite of all the Dragon Pokemon and all the pseudo legendaries. I would LOVE to see him get a Mega Evolution. In fact there are quite a few Pokemon I would like to see get mega-evos - Diancie and Sableye were not amongst them. This may be a dreaming a tad but Mega Tropius anyone?

"I own a MegaWigglytuff, bitches. Your argument is invalid."

Also, this:

image.jpg

inb4 Mega-Mega-Blastoise with cannons on its cannons.

Completely relevant

197127.gif

In other news, Mega Sableye tops Mega Venusar for least original re-design?

Having my Dragonite hold the Dragoniteite to evolve into Mega Dragonite would be sweet, though. As would having my Yanmega evolve into Mega Yanmega and my Meganium into Mega Meganium and then using Mega Drain with my Mega Yanmega on a Mega Meganium.

Mega-Zubats! The damn cave will be swarming with those things.

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know how pumped I am to spend the day at the beach. School is out and I just bought a new bikini and a great book. Bouts to get my tan on!

Pics or it didn't happen, @Akari; just kidding.

Must be nice to actually have summer. It's like 59 degrees in Minneapolis right now :(

Legacy... You're bad! XD

Yea, sunny NoCal has its perks. It's actually pretty cold still right now cuz it's 7:00AM, but it's supposed to get into the 70's later. I'm so pasty white though so I need beach time!!

I would actually prefer to have some rain right about now. The plants are starting to die out from not having any water for a couple of weeks. But alas, the rain always seems to avoid Zealand in Denmark where I live, despite the promises from the weather forecasts XD

Anyway, has no one noticed something on Mega-Sableye that resembles something from the Legend of Zelda franchise? ;)

I'd rather have mega-evolutions for things that struggle in competitive battling than mega-evolutions for everyones' favorites. As mentioned before, a Mega Wigglytuff would be interesting, as would a Mega Steelix.

Yep, I just wondered why nobody mentioned it until now :p

As for Mega Evolution, I can imagine Slaking, Spinda and others getting them (a mega-evloved Slaking without Truant would be nasty)

Pics or it didn't happen, @Akari; just kidding.

Must be nice to actually have summer. It's like 59 degrees in Minneapolis right now :(
*sprays with water bottle* Down, boy.

Summer heat ain't all it's cracked up to be. Take it from a Texan.

Back
Top Bottom