• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Akari; At the beach, on Bulba. Truly paradise.

From a camping perspective, East Coast United States summer is brutal. I camped there for ten days with humidity and temperature (F) both around 100. New Mexico summers weren't as bad the one time I was down there because humidity wasn't a factor. Heat is really only terrifying with humidity.

But neither of them are worse than subzero camping. That is by far the worst.

I've gone backpacking in New Mexico. It was fairly warm for my tastes but we were in the mountains most of the time so it wasn't awful. I've never done subzero camping before, but I have friends who have and are fond of complaining about how terrible it was. Coldest I've ever been out in is around 4 degrees Fahrenheit with 3-4 feet of snow. That would have sucked if it hadn't been a well developed camp site and everyone wasn't over-prepared.

As funny as it might be to commit sexual harassment merely for the reaction, I don't think the asexual excuse would hold up very well in court.

As funny as it might be to commit sexual harassment merely for the reaction, I don't think the asexual excuse would hold up very well in court.

Oh, very well. I was poking gentle fun at Legacy and making a joke referencing a coincidental rhyme. No offence intended, I'm sorry if any was caused

Sorry, didn't mean for that to sound so harsh, it was meant as a joke.

Everyone knows sexual harassment is hilarious.

You'd think since I'm so bad at portraying sarcasm in real life I'd be more cognisant of it not being understood properly on the internet...

I'm pleasantly surprised that anyone's voting for Stainless Steel this awards cycle. >_> lol

Totally random, but the influx of winky faces has me wondering. Does anyone else actually wink in social contexts? I totally do and I don't know anyone else who does.

But back on topic, I'm still impressed with the activity this season. Hopefully a few more voters will show up. I'm super excited that Unpredictable got through this time. I nominated characters, but for some reason I don't feel like character awards are as meaningful.

Totally random, but the influx of winky faces has me wondering. Does anyone else actually wink in social contexts? I totally do and I don't know anyone else who does.

But back on topic, I'm still impressed with the activity this season. Hopefully a few more voters will show up. I'm super excited that Unpredictable got through this time. I nominated characters, but for some reason I don't feel like character awards are as meaningful.

I wink at my best friend, since she'll know I'm not being flirty. Online it's just shorthand for "The previous comment was a joke"

I'm still wondering who's behind the nominations for half of my characters. I only nominated Eve again, but somehow Josh and Screwball have found their way into the list. Reckon there may well be an influx of votes in the next couple of days as people finish reading

It has been good to see everyone getting involved and that we are getting a steady stream of voting happening and a lot getting through. even though we probably don't have enough judges to actually tackle all of this Asides from that, I am happy with how things are turning out, and I am already excited to think what it will be like when we have to wait six months for the next lot! It would definitely be good if we could get some more nominees in the User Voted categories though! I think the Newcomer Award is very good because its the only one guaranteed to have a new winner each time :p

am I seriously the only person who noticed the dick canon in that gif?
Yes.
shhhh, don't tell, but I was lazy and this quote is actually to a different post that is conveniently from the other quote I wanted to quote ahahaha

I'm still wondering who's behind the nominations for half of my characters. I only nominated Eve again, but somehow Josh and Screwball have found their way into the list. Reckon there may well be an influx of votes in the next couple of days as people finish reading
;)

jk I don't think I was even the first one

Although, not that I'm complaining, but last awards I had self-esteem issues and nominated absolutely none of my stuff, and then mystery benefactor nominated my stuff for everything that I was eligible for (lol #Silver4complexantagonist), and then I ended up doing really well, so. I think I gotchu beat for now

I was actually away at A-Kon when the nominations were due, and I hadn't finished my list yet.

It all worked out in the end though. Everything I was going to nominate got nominated, including my own stuff. :p

Back
Top Bottom