• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm still wondering who's behind the nominations for half of my characters. I only nominated Eve again, but somehow Josh and Screwball have found their way into the list. Reckon there may well be an influx of votes in the next couple of days as people finish reading
;)

jk I don't think I was even the first one

Although, not that I'm complaining, but last awards I had self-esteem issues and nominated absolutely none of my stuff, and then mystery benefactor nominated my stuff for everything that I was eligible for (lol #Silver4complexantagonist), and then I ended up doing really well, so. I think I gotchu beat for now

Oh, so that was your doing was it? I doubt I was the only one, but last Awards I'm positive I nominated some rise by sin

I'm still wondering who's behind the nominations for half of my characters. I only nominated Eve again, but somehow Josh and Screwball have found their way into the list. Reckon there may well be an influx of votes in the next couple of days as people finish reading
;)

jk I don't think I was even the first one

Although, not that I'm complaining, but last awards I had self-esteem issues and nominated absolutely none of my stuff, and then mystery benefactor nominated my stuff for everything that I was eligible for (lol #Silver4complexantagonist), and then I ended up doing really well, so. I think I gotchu beat for now

Oh, so that was your doing was it? I doubt I was the only one, but last Awards I'm positive I nominated some rise by sin

I can't claim full responsibility, sadly, although I was excited beyond belief to see Eve nominated for main rather than supporting <3

Anyway, I feel like discussing any further would be violating some secret nominating pact, so I'll keep my mouth shut. Gonna be a rough session of judging, though, because you fuckers are all stupidly good at your jobs and there's no obvious winners :>

@Flaze is Graham to my Josh xD Anyway, I'm certain I nominated some rise by sin as well. I can say that Eve is my own nomination - she fits the category much better (Kudos on the expanded explanations, by the way Ace) though it does mean she's up against a swarm of strong protagonists

If you guys could own any PS4 game, what would it be? I'm wanting a great game to buy but I don't know what.

Also, great job everyone. The Awards seem like they are going to be awesome.

Hedwig's Run is already through. Didn't expect that. If anything, I was expecting Astrea or Bulbagarden! to make it. But hey, there's a bit of time left yet.

Anyone watching the World Cup?

Who you rooting for? Who do you think will take the cup home?

I support the Americans of course! USA! USA!

I hear we aren't one of the better teams but hopefully we surprise some people!

USA! USA! USA!

Ignoring that even our coach doesn't think we'll win (but what does he even know; the Germans don't even have an MLS team), I'd say it's basically somewhat highly probably possible we could maybe potentially win.

USA! USA! USA!

Ignoring that even our coach doesn't think we'll win (but what does he even know; the Germans don't even have an MLS team), I'd say it's basically somewhat highly probably possible we could maybe potentially win.

US can play with the best if they are at their best, so I'm hopeful. I'm predicting a win against Ghana, and a draw against Portugal. Probably a loss to Germany. Will that be enough to advance?

Back
Top Bottom