• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Oh look, a wild Caitlin appears! What I miss, besides Kim totally ruining Storm Island?

Great Scott, it's a ghost
My pale complexion is merely a skin disease and I'm happy to inform you that I am very much alive.

Oh look, a wild Caitlin appears! What I miss, besides Kim totally ruining Storm Island?

Uh, there's a thing in February that will be other people ruining Storm Island.
Uh oh! I'm out of the loop on this. Is there a collaboration I don't know about?

Uh oh! I'm out of the loop on this. Is there a collaboration I don't know about?

Last year some of us got together and formed a gang. We hold authors at gunpoint, kidnap their characters, and force them to fight for our entertainment.

More or less.

Le gasp! I am truly stunned by this. Welcome back! It has been a long time. Is it too soon to ask you to come back and judge the awards?

Guys, I have a problem. I know exactly ​what I wanna do for my next one-shot (in short, Winona fires Revy), but I just... don't have the motivation to write it. Any ideas?

I believe we had this chat recently, within the last five or so pages.

In other news, I've read my first ever chapter of Unpredictable. So me and @AetherX are totally even now after that one time he read Galactic thrice.

Last year some of us got together and formed a gang. We hold authors at gunpoint, kidnap their characters, and force them to fight for our entertainment.

More or less.

I don't think it'd be unreasonable to demand a full 'Behind the Scenes' explanation to be written up. Get to it. :p

Crossover Battles: The Untold Story, a History channel original documentary airing this spring.

Honestly kinda tempted to write it.

Crossover Battles: The Untold Story, a History channel original documentary airing this spring.

Honestly kinda tempted to write it.

20% factual information

50% hyperbole and assorted melodrama

20% recaps of what little factual information was given before the ad break

10% vaguely soaring dramatic soundtrack apparently composed by a concussed teenager

You just wait until we get Ken Burns on board.

I can see it now: Morgan Freeman reads a post as @Melissa et al; being angry that we're behind schedule over a black and white picture of @Flaze; A mournful violin plays in the background.

I can see it now: Morgan Freeman reads a post as @Melissa et al; being angry that we're behind schedule over a black and white picture of @Flaze; A mournful violin plays in the background.

Better than the alternative. Fiction Wars, coming to Discovery History for no obvious reason!

"It's only one month till the Winter Awards, and AetherX is hoping that a last minute lemon chapter will be enough to secure him the Best Journey crown ..."

AetherX: People seem to like Criss, she's won Best Supporting plenty of times, so I'm hoping that her titties will make all the difference this year"

Last edited:

Better than the alternative. Fiction Wars, coming to Discovery History for no obvious reason!

"It's only one month till the Winter Awards, and AetherX is hoping that a last minute lemon chapter will be enough to secure him the Best Journey crown ..."

AetherX: People seem to like Criss, she's won Best Supporting plenty of times, so I'm hoping that her titties will make all the difference this year"
Get Mike Rowe to narrate this and you've got America's Discovery Channel in a nutshell.

A realistic Crossover Battles documentary would be 90% footage of me yelling at people to do work.

In case people haven't seen, there is going to be a site overhaul soon due to a security breach. You can find fill details of what that means here (read through the thread as some issues are expanded and general questions get answered), but all blogs and social groups will not be lost post-overhaul. If you have things like data about your stories or reviews saved in those blogs, make sure you save them. You will be able to make new blog posts once the overhaul is completed.

As the awards judging is done in social groups, that means that old judgements will be lost. I am saving the overall scores from each awards to help track trends in how people have scored, but I do not think much can be gained by retaining three-ish years worth of comments.

I wasn't either :p

Anyway, it's going to take some time to get used to the new interface here. Feels really weird XD

Anyone else looking forward to the Direct today?

And I've just noticed that the links in my story's table of content goes to the old forum, which doesn't work anymore. Gonna take a while to clean that up...

Last edited:
Welcome back everyone. Reminder that you will have to re-upload your avatars as they got lost in the crossover.

This new interface is very... odd, to say the least. I am not a big fan right off the back, so it will take some time to get used to. A lot of time, perhaps

And I've just noticed that the links in my story's table of content goes to the old forum, which doesn't work anymore. Gonna take a while to clean that up...
Yes, I noticed that. Conveniently, I was working on a new table of contents during the break... just gotta grab some links and I think I'm good.

Our prayers have been heard! Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow will be available as Virtual Console game for the 3DS!

Back
Top Bottom