• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Helloooo everyone, it's been a while. I missed this place. Since I've been writing my old fanfic again and doing more pokemon fanart I've decided to come back, although I have no idea how active I'll be once school starts again. But this really is the best writing community I've ever been a part of and I couldn't stay away. Speaking of reviews, I have a LOT of stories to catch up on. But yeah, hi, did I miss anything? :D

Hi, Bink! We've missed you!

For an update:

*Summer awards happened I think not all that long after your untimely disappearance. Think you won something.
*The chat resumed a state of making about as much sense as it always does.
*Something caused Bulbagarden to come down for a few weeks.
*Bulbagarden was resurrected.
*We returned to find the layouts worse than they were, the blogs no longer on the front page (and the old ones gone), our avatars gone, et cetera.
*The chat and site in general assumed a brief rage before it was officially decided the new site wasn't so bad after all.
*Christmas happened.
*I think the Winter Awards happened, but I'm not sure. I wasn't particularly in touch with them, but I've not seen any new signature banners yet so I don't know.
*The new year happened.

That's about it really. Welcome back!

Hi, Bink! We've missed you!

For an update:

*Summer awards happened I think not all that long after your untimely disappearance. Think you won something.
*Something caused Bulbagarden to come down for a few weeks.
*Bulbagarden was resurrected.
*We returned to find the layouts worse than they were, the blogs no longer on the front page (and the old ones gone), our avatars gone, et cetera.
*The chat and site in general assumed a brief rage before it was officially decided the new site wasn't so bad after all.
*Christmas happened.
*I think the Winter Awards happened, but I'm not sure. I wasn't particularly in touch with them, but I've not seen any new signature banners yet so I don't know.
*The new year happened.

That's about it really. Welcome back!

You're also forgetting Star Wars happened. Shame on you.

It's good to see everyone again. ;w; So many familiar faces. I'm glad to see this place hasn't changed too much (besides the layout, but I figured out how to switch back to good ol' kyogre and groudon instead of that low-contrast blue weirdness). I want to dive into getting caught up on reading but I just got my wisdom teeth out a few days ago and focusing is hard. Either it hurts to much or the pain meds make me drowsy. :( Today's supposed to be the last of the worst of it, luckily.

Well at least since you'll be in bed for a while you'll have a lot of time :p
But I can barely keep my attention of a tv plot, let alone read... unless I put the stories through a text to speech program and listened to a crappy robotic audiobook version! Flaze, you're a genius.

I was wanting to write a PMD fic with the Zendikar storyline from Magic the Gathering.

The only way that could sound cooler was if you used the Return to Ravnica story and based your PMD guilds off the ten guilds of the Guildpact.

Sorry to interrupt.

*Awkwardly backs out of the room and ends up tripping over a chair*

The only way that could sound cooler was if you used the Return to Ravnica story and based your PMD guilds off the ten guilds of the Guildpact.

Sorry to interrupt.

*Awkwardly backs out of the room and ends up tripping over a chair*

That's...actually not a bad idea.

Archive Directory has been fully updated with the new links. We're actually staying on top of things for once - woohoo us! :D Both directories are looking quite empty, so if you would like to add your stories now is the time to do so!

Also, welcome back BinkVallen! Nice to see so many old faces returning :D

Archive Directory has been fully updated with the new links. We're actually staying on top of things for once - woohoo us! :D Both directories are looking quite empty, so if you would like to add your stories now is the time to do so!

It'll happen, I swear! Still need to alter the summary - the "long walk from his boring life" bit doesn't really describe the edited plot

It'll happen, I swear! Still need to alter the summary - the "long walk from his boring life" bit doesn't really describe the edited plot
Good job! You should also totally add A Da Vinci Smile to the Archive one. Currently about 80% of it is just Gama and Kyuuketsuki, which made me very nostalgic for the ol' days.

Back
Top Bottom