• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I'm sad because I have to go back to college tomorrow and I just lost my phone at the mall. However, I am also happy because I bought girl scout cookies and got a baby mannequin hand for free:

XvYKGVf.jpg

So... you're happy because you found a baby mannequin hand. Totally not unsettling at all.

Why the baby mannequin hand? xD
The Gap store at a mall near me was going out of business, they had a whole jar of baby hands. They were also selling their full mannequins for $25. May or may not have bought one. >.> But my mom got two baby hands and a mannequin, so she's weirder than me.

In case people didn't notice, we launched our first Author of the Month interview the other day. It is also the first of our new style of interviewing and interaction. For now, we are likely going to just do in-depth one-on-one interviews, but we encourage people to take part by asking their own questions during the time that the author/story is featured. You can check out our first interview here (I think this writer might be going places...)

I kinda just want to be AotM because I like being interviewed. My birthday's in really early March, so... hint hint, Aether.

It's somehow taken me until today to realise I've already failed a deadline for one of my new year's resolutions, which is depressing. Ah well, still working on stuff, it's just taking a while. It happens.

Incidentally, I'm starting an online course on transmedia storytelling today, which should be interesting.

Deadlines are the worst. I had hoped to get a skeleton demo of my RPG put together by January 1st, a deadline I set on September 1st... About three months passed where I didn't work on it at all >.>

Yeah, I was supposed to have this character worksheet thing I was working on done by today, sort of promised people I would... I haven't worked on it since december. :/

Back
Top Bottom