• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I seem to recall that all the Workshop mods are dudes, actually. Of course, times change and I could be mistaken.

I seem to recall that all the Workshop mods are dudes, actually. Of course, times change and I could be mistaken.

Personally I prefer not to check other members' profiles for their gender because it makes me feel like a stalker, but I just checked Aether and he is a dude.

In old forums, gender was displayed in each post.

Also, I was wrong. LightningTopaz is female.

Personally I prefer not to check other members' profiles for their gender because it makes me feel like a stalker, but I just checked Aether and he is a dude.

Wow you fucking stalker

Honestly this is the first time I've ever had my gender confused on the internet. I feel like I've passed some kind of great threshold.

Wow you fucking stalker

Honestly this is the first time I've ever had my gender confused on the internet. I feel like I've passed some kind of great threshold.

Welp, looks like it's off to Tumblr's Gender Studies class for me.

Last edited:
I'm kind of surprised that for all my time posing as a ninetales, no-one's mistaken me for a girl to my knowledge... Now feeling kinda left out...

Really though, I would've thought first candidate here for having their gender confused would be Beth Pavell. Surely at least once... I don't know. Has it happened?

As I've said, I don't like searching other members' profiles for their gender, so I just usually guess them by their username.

"Are you a boy? Or a girl?"

How dare you! I'll have you know that I'm a starsexual firegendered otherkin, who happens to be of 1/36th African-American descent! *Sassy black girl snaps my way out of the forum*

Dear God, that hurt me even while I typed it.

How dare you! I'll have you know that I'm a starsexual firegendered otherkin, who happens to be of 1/36th African-American descent! *Sassy black girl snaps my way out of the forum*
Can you not do that please? You only make yourself look like a fool, and in doing so you're trivializing transgender folk who actually do have genuine issues.

Back
Top Bottom