• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

All silliness aside, it's nothing especially clever. I wanted a feminine name to match the avatar, and since "Bethany" was on the name list had I turned out to be a girl, that's what I went for. I've used it a few times in Pokémon games anyway

Huh, interesting. I used "Ingrid" in Alpha Sapphire for that same reason; it ended up being my sister's middle name.

Huh, interesting. I used "Ingrid" in Alpha Sapphire for that same reason; it ended up being my sister's middle name.

Whenever I make a girl character, I either name her Natasha or Taylor. Natasha, because i thought it was a sort of genderbent version of my name, "Nate"; or Taylor, because I found out that's what my parents were actually going to name me if I was born a girl.

I left my 3DS at home over break so I couldn't play my new pokemon game without borrowing my brother's (which got him annoyed pretty quick). Now I'm finally back at home and can use my own... except I can't find the charger and the battery's dead. ;___;

Funnily enough, I happen to have exactly those 2 games of this generation. I haven't completed Y yet, but just yesterday, I finished the Delta Episode. Caught Rayquaza with a single Quick Ball on turn 2 to my own disbelief, and Deoxys with the Master Ball.

Aside from that, I've considered to start over with my story and change some things I'm not satisfied with. A clean slate so to speak.

Funnily enough, I happen to have exactly those 2 games of this generation. I haven't completed Y yet, but just yesterday, I finished the Delta Episode. Caught Rayquaza with a single Quick Ball on turn 2 to my own disbelief, and Deoxys with the Master Ball.

Aside from that, I've considered to start over with my story and change some things I'm not satisfied with. A clean slate so to speak.

I've completed Y, but found it's aftergame content a bit lacking in enjoyment for me, so I dropped it. I haven't finished Omega, though, I think I last defeated the 5th gym leader.

I have Y and Alpha Sapphire, with all of my pokemon of note having been transferred to the latter. Actually, I think literally all of them were, thinking about it. But yeah, I haven't played it in a while either. Last Pokemon game I played was Black 2, about a month ago, which is definitely my favourite. Actually, thinking about it, I haven't played anything on my 3DS for a while now. Hmm, maybe I'll pick up Super Mystery Dungeon when that's released over here. Other than that, I'm just waiting for Fire Emblem Fates, which seems to be taking its sweet time, I might note. I mean, simply giving us a release date might be nice. No pressure, though.

People on the internet thought I was a guy for years. I have no idea what anyone assumes now, and I have no interest in correcting someone if they're wrong. Only two people know what I consider myself gender-wise anyway.

Also, I used to have every pokemon game ever (except Platinum, I think). Then I sold my whole video game collection. The only one I've held onto is Alpha Sapphire because it holds all 719 of my shinies. (Yes, one for each pokemon. Most are legit, some are not.)

People on the internet thought I was a guy for years. I have no idea what anyone assumes now, and I have no interest in correcting someone if they're wrong. Only two people know what I consider myself gender-wise anyway.

Also, I used to have every pokemon game ever (except Platinum, I think). Then I sold my whole video game collection. The only one I've held onto is Alpha Sapphire because it holds all 719 of my shinies. (Yes, one for each pokemon. Most are legit, some are not.)

Were you the kid with six shiny Arceus that are totally legit?

Dammit, why is it so hard to build an MTG deck?

All I want is a boss-ass EDH deck, but my current deckbuilding skills deceive me! ;_;

Clearly you consider yourself a massive nerd.

<3

Back
Top Bottom