• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

It could be a brand new trophy that's automatically given out retroactively to everyone who qualifies for it. Seems most likely, considering all the other trophies so far are just post count/like count-based.

I still didn't get a trophy
I have no clue. I got it even though I haven't been on here for maybe a week and a half. I got curious, though, and saw you don't have a favorite Pokemon listed in your information, obsidian. I suppose it might have something to do with that.

I have no clue. I got it even though I haven't been on here for maybe a week and a half. I got curious, though, and saw you don't have a favorite Pokemon listed in your information, obsidian. I suppose it might have something to do with that.

All right, maybe I'll try that.

Okay, so Twitch Watches Pokemon is an actual thing and it's amazing, especially with Twitch chat still on.

EDIT: Ugh, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Time to set an hour-and-a-half long stopwatch and go play AlphaSapphire.

Last edited:
Guys, I think I just realized something:
  • Carl is a character from Llamas With Hats who's a llama with a hat
  • Carl is a character from Jimmy Neutron who likes llamas
  • Carl is a character from The Walking Dead who wears a hat
Coincidence? I think not!

I got the award as well like the rest of you.

And I've discovered that if I click on the location of where I'm from on my page, it's a link to google maps of said location (and no, I didn't make that on purpose). Anyone else tried that?

I tried it on myself, it thinks I'm in New York City. Even Google doesn't understand that there's more to the state than the city.

Jabs, we're practically neighbors now. That's a twist if I ever saw one.

Er.... maybe it's a placeholder?
Could be.
Nope!
I just got the trophy too. Little confused.
You're not the only one, it seems sooooo many people have been confused by this one
I was just going to ask about Karen's trophy. I felt special for a second...
you are speshul
Who's in charge of setting up the trophies? They'd be the one to ask.
Me & Kogoro
Oh, hang on. Could it be for liking a post no-one else has also liked?
Nope!
Clearly it's for writing weird, niche, grimdark Johto fanfic...
Ye-nope!
It could be a brand new trophy that's automatically given out retroactively to everyone who qualifies for it. Seems most likely, considering all the other trophies so far are just post count/like count-based.
Kinda right...
I don't really get the Trophy function. Like, is there a point to them? Are we meant to be collecting them all or something?
Nope!
Ding ding!

You get it if you have a favourite Pokemon.

.. that's literally it. If you have one selected in your profile, then bing bang bosh bob's your uncle.
I meant in the description of the trophy, maybe add a note in parentheses explaining the exact requirements for getting it. It takes a bit of the fun out of getting one if you don't know why you did.

Back
Top Bottom