• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I meant in the description of the trophy, maybe add a note in parentheses explaining the exact requirements for getting it. It takes a bit of the fun out of getting one if you don't know why you did.
I feel the complete opposite. It's nice having a little mystery in life.

I used to have a seahorse called Mystery.

Or Debbie.

Yo, when your Kyurem-W OHKOes a Primal because it outspeeds by one point, you learn pretty quick how much value a point can have.

I used to have a seahorse called Mystery.

Or Debbie.
Spongebob, right? Wow, that was a blast from the past.

tfw you find your story notes so you can continue plotting your journey fic, but realize that the notes for your region and pokemon are still back at home

Ugh, I know this pain. Lost my Champion Game notebook moving back from university, and I have the sinking feeling that it got thrown in the trash with a lot of my other workbooks... I can't find it anywhere.

This is why you do the kintsugi method -- write your ideas down on random scraps of paper that you know will be lost, so there's never any disappointment!

...in hindsight, this does explain quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom