• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I have no idea what that remark meant
It's because when it was suggested that writing smut would have allowed you to use the word 'callipygian' ages ago, you said 'that would be cheating'. I was pretending to have misunderstood your post as a statement professing your preferred type of smut, when in reality it was simply an innocent, if unfortunate turn of phrase.

But explaining the joke kinda kills it...

It's because when it was suggested that writing smut would have allowed you to use the word 'callipygian' ages ago, you said 'that would be cheating'. I was pretending to have misunderstood your post as a statement professing your preferred type of smut, when in reality it was simply an innocent, if unfortunate turn of phrase.

But explaining the joke kinda kills it...

That's because I am pure and innocent and couldn't possibly form an opinion on smutty fics

Trying to be sarcastic on the internet/pretend anything whether it be rage or innocence regularly always leads to difficulty from my experience. I've sparked a number of accidental arguments with friends trying to be hilarious and sarcastic and they just think I am being horribly rude. But then again, that may just be the fact I have an awful sense of humour.

It doesn't help that there's already quite a few people who are seemingly incapable of distinguishing sarcasm when it's used in real life. The internet just adds a whole new layer of misunderstanding.

So I'm working my way through Red, but I completely forgot that most of the moves we know and love today weren't introduced for a couple of dozen generations. So I'm just wondering what suggestions people have for an original game team to defeat the Elite Four. Currently my only definite is Charizard, but I'm heavily leaning towards Jolteon, Starmie and Snorlax, and am contemplating Pidgeot as a nod to Alaska and Twitch.

All I remember from the Red/Blue days was having an Alakazam on my team that practically swept the entirety of the Elite 4 single handedly. Might be something worth considering. Keep in mind, Psychic was horribly broken back then.

They psychic'd everyone's arse :L

By the way, I got a trophy apparently: "Karen's Wisdom". I've just come back so I've no idea what it's for, anyone got a clue?

They psychic'd everyone's arse :L

By the way, I got a trophy apparently: "Karen's Wisdom". I've just come back so I've no idea what it's for, anyone got a clue?
If you wanna see the whole discovery debacle, look at pages 630-631 of this thread. You're not the first who's been wondering, it was big news.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom