• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Just a reminder that there is about a week left to fill in applications in the Staff Drive. We've had a few people throw their hats into the ring for the Workshop, but I don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity. If you think you would make a great moderator, make surer you don't miss out!

Just a reminder that there is about a week left to fill in applications in the Staff Drive. We've had a few people throw their hats into the ring for the Workshop, but I don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity. If you think you would make a great moderator, make surer you don't miss out!
Man, this makes me nostalgic for 2010 when I entered the staff drive to mod the WW.

........and now six years later I'm doing it again. History repeats itself, indeed. Fingers crossed that Lady Luck is on my side again.

Last edited:
I really need to finish my second playthrough of Wind Waker HD before Friday...

It was the first game I bought specifically for my Wii U lol. Loved it sooo much. I'm playing through the version where Link keeps the blue shirt and all the Hylian dialogue is translated.

I'm really kinda wishing I'd got on the WiiU wagon already. I've been watching Mario Maker videos on YouTube for like six hours now, and that's like ten reasons I want one by itself. Smash, Pokken, Zelda...yeesh.

When I get home for spring break I have Twilight Princess HD and my Wolf Link amiibo waiting for me, hehe.

Well, it's officially my birthday (on the east coast, anyway)! Maybe now I could finally go to sleep... maybe I lost the motivation to write My Way somewhere in my dreams.

Why, hello there, good people! Anyone miss me? ...You, uh, don't need to answer that.

So a while ago my new computer decided it was a worthwhile use of its time to die suddenly. So I had to resurrect my old one which really isn't very good and until recently has more-or-less flat out refused to run Bulbagarden sensibly. So for the zero of you who were wondering where I was, you have your answer. You're out of luck - I'm still very much alive, hehe.

Oh, also I recently seem to have got a trophy called 'Karen's Wisdom' and...

Ahem. So anyway. First of all, happy birthday, Jimmy! Now, what were we talking about before I interrupted?

Oh yeah, Zelda. I'll be another one eagerly awaiting Friday. Anyone else here planning to play Twilight Princess HD with Hero Mode and the Ganondorf Amiibo both in use simultaneously? Call me a masochist, but I think it's a good idea.

Can't wait for Pokken either. Though the name was a bit unfortunate in Germany so it was changed to Pokémon Tekken from what I've learned. Try translate Pocken from German to English and you'll see the probable reason.

In other news, there's a new Nintendo Direct tomorrow already, focusing on Spring and Summer releases: 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 11pm CET

Can't wait for Pokken either. Though the name was a bit unfortunate in Germany so it was changed to Pokémon Tekken from what I've learned. Try translate Pocken from German to English and you'll see the probable reason.

In other news, there's a new Nintendo Direct tomorrow already, focusing on Spring and Summer releases: 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 11pm CET

I'll confess when you first said that, I thought it'd be a lot worse than it was... Still, I see why they wouldn't want a game called that.

One thing I would question is that if Nintendo are doing another Direct already, why not just put the Pokemon announcement in this one? It was pretty short so I don't see why it needed to be a standalone thing like that, and it might have made a good intro anyway. Hmm, not to worry, who am I to complain about more announcements? Personally, what I'm most hoping for is a European release date for Fire Emblem Fates at long last, but I have a suspicion this might not happen still.

Back
Top Bottom