• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hey, Beyonce could pull off being Champion. After all, she shot a man down in central station.

wait shit that was Rihanna

Jiminy goshdang Christmas, is has been FOREVER since I logged onto the forums. Everything's so different, I feel like a time traveler. Glad to see this place is still around though. So, what's arisen from the heat death of the universe that's inevitably happened since the last time I was here?

Anyone else got their copy of Twilight Princess HD a day early? Happened to me today. That's the second time I got a copy of a game delivered a day earlier than it's intended release date (Pokémon Y).

Just a random thought. If Pixiv!Red is to be put into animation, how will the Pokemon Anime be?

My imagination is, Pokemon Anime shall become something completely different. No more gags and slapsticks, no more battling for playing, no more happy-go-lucky utopian portrayal, no more aiming at preteen children, no more never-ending story recycling. May be there is occasional comedic moments, but it shall be like those fantasy anime broadcast in evening time, be character-centric and less activity-focused, battle portrayal shall be completely different. Even the series construction shall become something completely different.

Simply because, there is no Japanese animator shall dare to waste a delicately drawn ikemen (Jap: handsome man, specifically the kind drawn in beautiful fine arts style) for kodomo slapstick comedy.

Jiminy goshdang Christmas, is has been FOREVER since I logged onto the forums. Everything's so different, I feel like a time traveler. Glad to see this place is still around though. So, what's arisen from the heat death of the universe that's inevitably happened since the last time I was here?
Heat death brought on the Big Crunch, which sparked a second Big Bang, and now everything's exactly like it was after the first one.

We may have made a grave mistake.

I got promoted

"Fourth Impact" is a left-field and convoluted concept introduced in Evangelion 3.0 that really throws the whole mythos out of whack. Essentially, it "reboots" everything.

I told you I've killed hundreds of bad jokes.

"Fourth Impact" is a left-field and convoluted concept introduced in Evangelion 3.0 that really throws the whole mythos out of whack. Essentially, it "reboots" everything.

I told you I've killed hundreds of bad jokes.

Google gave me a frothy pop band > >

Fourth Impacted Long Walk - hotter and sexier with a dumb Team Rocket subplot. And a Salamence.

Hm. On second thoughts, maybe not

Back
Top Bottom