• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Oooh, we should do that with our fan fiction:

"A man watches two people at a restaurant and then walks out of a room."
Kind of obvious but meh :p

BTW, there are still a few days left if people want to apply to be moderators.

Ace, this could be a cool new addition to the Quiz/whatever.
Great idea! We should do this sometime soon.

Impossible. I quite distinctly recall the restaurant scene in chapter six. Icarus eats six kilograms of spaghetti
I was talking about spoilers from the end of stories. Though I can't tell if your trying to be sarcastic/funny or not

Oooh, we should do that with our fan fiction:

"A man watches two people at a restaurant and then walks out of a room."
Kind of obvious but meh :p

BTW, there are still a few days left if people want to apply to be moderators.

wait but we already did The Dark Knght Rises

Everyone knows that was fanfic of the actual comics, though. It's the only explanation for why the character portrayals were so spectacularly off-point.
Touche - you are still massively wrong, but fair point XD

So would people be interested if we did a Quiz based on vague spoilers from stories here?

Back
Top Bottom