• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hiya, peoples. Why are you discussing games in... oh, never mind.

Quick questions: Are we allowed to post non-Pokémon fanfics in here, and can we use this particular thread to discuss fanfics if we don't want to make a thread?

If by "discussing fanfics" you mean simply talking about writing fanfiction in general, you can do that here. If you had specific questions about writing, though, try checking the rest of "The Written Word" board for related threads. This is thread is mainly for users to chat and talk about things on our minds.

Also, I see you're new here, so welcome to the boards, friend! Hope you have a good time. :D

This thread is reserved solely for discussing video games, butts, and loneliness.

In all seriousness though, GastlyGibus is right. If you want to discuss fanfic related stuff, feel free to poke around the rest of The Written Word. This thread is technically for off-topic shenanigans with fellow writers, but we talk about fanfic here pretty often anyway. So it's no biggy either way.

Welcome!

Thanks a bunch! In fact, here's a bunch of whatever food you like! :D

So, would anyone on Bulbagarden be interested in a Dragon Ball fanfic, more specifically one that falls under the category of "Everything you know about DB is wrong"?

Thanks a bunch! In fact, here's a bunch of whatever food you like! :D

So, would anyone on Bulbagarden be interested in a Dragon Ball fanfic, more specifically one that falls under the category of "Everything you know about DB is wrong"?
I'm sure there are at least a couple who would be. I'm a DB fan myself (and have dabbled in DB fanfic) but as others can attest, I'm the worst reader ever, so I can't make any promises for myself lol.

I'd just go ahead and post it. There are some on here who read at least a little bit of almost everything, and you'll never know unless you post!

So Snorlax has it's own Z-Move now? I knew those things were more dangerous than they let on...

Yeah, and so far as I can tell, it seems to literally just involve sitting on the enemy. For most pokemon, I'd call that laughable, but snorlax? That's actually pretty scary.

Yeah, and so far as I can tell, it seems to literally just involve sitting on the enemy. For most pokemon, I'd call that laughable, but snorlax? That's actually pretty scary.
Not to mention this picture:

original.jpg

Just as a notice to past awards winners. I noticed this morning that the images appeared broken for the Winter 2014 and Summer 2015 banners, plus some from 2012. They were fine once I opened them to edit, so for safe keeping I have saved them all to the Workshop Photobucket and replaced the links. I will likely do this for all past awards when I have the time to ensure that we do not lose them. If you have not already saved the banners you have won, I would highly recommend doing so, and if you have posted them in your threads or signatures, and note that the links are subject to change so keep your eye out.

Back
Top Bottom