• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

My head canon is: aside from coming home to Kanto to rest, Ash is hopping from region to region to avoid paying Misty back for her bike. (h-he did actually pay her back for the bike, r-right?)

60 years from now, Ash will be retired, sitting out on his porch swing, pikachu sitting beside him, when out in the distance, a shadowy figure appears. His once happy expression melts into disdain and fear, the figure casting horrible glares at him as it inches ever closer. And as the distance is closed, the figure stops, trembling with rage before finally shouting.

"YOU STILL OWE ME FOR MY BIKE, ASH!"

The trainer you grew up with, sixty years later. See an all new side of pokemon you've never witnessed before! Has Ash finally become competent? DId he ever beat the pokemon league? Will he ever pay Misty back for her bike?

Find the answer to all of these questions and more, in "Ash Ketchum: 60 years later!" Coming soon to a forum near you!

And everyone gets their hopes up for Ash winning the League, and what does he say about it?

"I finally realized, after all those failed attempts, that I simply couldn't win the Pokémon League."

I'm just happy ash got to kiss Serena

Next time he sees her she's gonna be holding an egg, and he'll have no idea where it came from.

There's no confirmation that she actually kissed him. She could just as easily have whispered into his ear a dark secret that shocked everyone around them.

"The Lannisters send their regards."

Back
Top Bottom