• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

After playing the Sun & Moon special demo today, I think I'm gonna be rich when I start playing the full game. I got a Balm Mushroom from a man in the town hall celebrating his Pikachu's birthday today, which is worth 25000 in-game dollars. They're really spoiling us XD

After playing the Sun & Moon special demo today, I think I'm gonna be rich when I start playing the full game. I got a Balm Mushroom from a man in the town hall celebrating his Pikachu's birthday today, which is worth 25000 in-game dollars. They're really spoiling us XD
Be careful with that kinda stuff. I never played Fallout: New Vegas until about six months ago and I picked up the version with every DLC bundled with it. The second I started, I had practically all of the best gear available as bonuses for having the DLC installed. Nothing was a threat because I was killing everything in one hit, and nothing I was picking up was of any consequence because it was so weak compared to what I had. That legendary meat cleaver that was the best melee weapon before any DLCs were released? Trash, because I had something better before I even chose my stats.

That's a bit extreme compared to a 25000P mushroom since I doubt you'll be able to buy a lot of powerful stuff at the start of the game, but it's something to keep in mind. You don't want to go too crazy with pre-game bonuses or you run the risk of getting bored of it all.

is it just me, or is the recent episode of Generations a bit kinkier than the rest?

c08.png

Alright, give me your terrible pun book. You're not allowed to have it anymore! Come on, fork it over.

Knife try, guys. Spoon I will show you the true power who fork-goes sense and rationality!

@Beth Pavell you should steer clear of my brother's puns then. You can literally feel yourself get cancer just by listening.

Puns are otherwise below the standards of meme lords and shitposters like me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom