• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So long as people are enjoying themselves and no one is getting hurt, I say do as you please.

So I finally bought my concert and bus tickets for Thursday. I may end up having to go myself, but what the hell, I'll be in NYC. I'm sure I can find something to entertain myself until the concert. I planned it so I'd have the whole day to do things, go to the concert at night, and then catch the bus back at 1am. Ohhh, this is going to be sweeeeeeet! Going to see my favorite band liveeeee!

[hype intensifies]

I'm back, woop woop. So if people are still having issues about reviews from the last awards let me know so we can sort it before the next ones come out.

Covers the hole with cement so Instrutilus can't come back in. Laughs maniacally.

Also, welcome back, Ace. Have a good time on vacay?

Just as Instrutilus jumps out of the hole he failed to notice their was a a wormhole with a golden ring around it on the ground and he falls threw it only to land right next to AceTrainer14...

So what's everybody reading? I'm still working my way through Wildwood, by Roger Deakin - he's restored my faith in travel and nature writing after the self-important nonsense of Tristan Gooley and the self-absorbed rambling of Hugh Thompson (Which is a shame, because I really wanted to like The Green Road Through the Trees).

Hey everyone. Oh gosh I missed you guys.

My hope is just to leave some worthwhile feedback.

Far in the future I may reboot my mega-fic but I'd rather just help people if I could.

Hello, person I've never met. Welcome back! :D

(p.s. the link in your signature is broken. :p)

Watches as Instrutilus tries and fails to flee as he did not realize that there was a Wobbuffet behind him...

"Good work Big Liar, now use Destiny Bond on Instrutilus himself!" Charles said. "So why are you trying to run away from Ace?"

Anyways regarding the question of what I been reading lately that would be stories about the literary trope of gender bending...

I've got a lot of books out to read but can't decide which one. Just finished Never Let Me Go and was very moved, so hoping for something either completely different or on a similar tone (nice contradictions as always) to keep me going. I've got out former child actor Mara Wilson's book and am tempted to read that next but have some novels I haven't gotten around to yet.

I'm reading about Yeltsin's Russia and Weimar Germany. Because when I read it's usually either web fiction or nonfiction.

I did pick up some comics recently, though.

Back
Top Bottom