• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I don't know if I can boldly proclaim that I'm in a good place, but at least my situation hasn't declined much. I always say that the next year will be better, but I'll hold my tongue this time, save myself the disappointment.

It's the 24th here in Denmark, which means it's Christmas for us Scandinavians. Just wanted to quickly wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, or as we Danes like to say, Glædelig Jul. Also, I'm sorry to hear what happened クリスタル. I hope you can figure something out to get out this mess.

Well, the best is obviously help her look for another job. But of course, that is possible only after this long holiday. I don't think the solicitor nor the Job Center opens during Christmas.

But anyway, thanks everyone for the concern. Merry Christmas to everyone (Just not to me nor to my family).

Merry Christmas Eve/Merry Christmas! Whichever one applies.

My boyfriend's family and me were supposed to go to the movies, but we couldn't agree on anything we wanted to see, so... I guess we're all going to do a Star Wars marathon, since, after a lengthy discussion, it was brought to light that I've never seen the original movies. Hoo boy.

Hope everyone will have a wonderful and safe Christmas or other holidays you might celebrating. It been a while since I last log in here, but I'm back and want to start a goal for the new year: Stop giving up on projects.

Ah! Welcome back!
I don't think we've met before, but it's nice to see people return in general.

Thank you! I came back mainly for buying pkmn Moon. but I also missed the community and sharing my writing which I haven't been doing.

I guess we're all going to do a Star Wars marathon, since, after a lengthy discussion, it was brought to light that I've never seen the original movies. Hoo boy.
Hopefully you'll see the genuine 1977-1983 originals and not those bastardized 1997-beyond versions Lucas keeps screwing around with. Seriously, man, just touch up the details, don't add unnecessary crap and I'll pay you whatever you want. And none of that STUPID "No! NOOOOO!" business, it wasn't good in Revenge of the Sith, it's not going to be good in the others!

-slinks off to fume-

Hopefully you'll see the genuine 1977-1983 originals and not those bastardized 1997-beyond versions Lucas keeps screwing around with. Seriously, man, just touch up the details, don't add unnecessary crap and I'll pay you whatever you want. And none of that STUPID "No! NOOOOO!" business, it wasn't good in Revenge of the Sith, it's not going to be good in the others!

-slinks off to fume-

It seems like the family knows a bit about Star Wars, so I highly doubt they'll let me watch terrible remakes, especially not since they personally would have to sit through them, too. XD

It seems like the family knows a bit about Star Wars, so I highly doubt they'll let me watch terrible remakes, especially not since they personally would have to sit through them, too. XD
They're not remakes, they're re-releases. And if they do, there's four options they have, so you can have forewarning. There's the original VHS releases, the laserdisc, the poor 2002 transfer of said laserdiscs to DVD and finally the Despecialized Editions that you can find online.

Yes, I am a massive fan of Star Wars, how could you tell?

They're not remakes, they're re-releases. And if they do, there's four options they have, so you can have forewarning. There's the original VHS releases, the laserdisc, the poor 2002 transfer of said laserdiscs to DVD and finally the Despecialized Editions that you can find online.

Yes, I am a massive fan of Star Wars, how could you tell?

Well, I'd be happy with not watching any re-releases... otherwise it'll be like a week-long marathon, seems like.

CGI additions at the intro to Mos Eisley, the explosions were altered, and they added that dopey kid to the end of Return of the Jedi. Those are the major differences I'm aware of, but it's been damn near twenty five years since I've actually watched these VHS tapes and I'm not even a big fan of Star Wars in the first place, so I don't pay attention to the details.

Best thing to look for, the additional scene of Jabba the Hutt in Mos Eisley. He was never shown before Return of the Jedi until the 1997 releases added crap in. If he's not there and there's no "Episode VI A New Hope" on the opening crawl, then if you can find the right people you can make some money off it.

Hopefully I get a new Wacom tablet for christmas, I've been wanting one for a while :^)
Oooooh, what type of wacom you're getting or wanted? I have a creative pen and touch Intuos (small). I'm discussing of getting the newer version but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom