• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

...how do you know that?
One of my best friends works as a stripper part time. Since I usually get roped into her adventures, I've been brought to strange places, including the place she works.

Very strange place, I tell you, and not at all like the stories you hear.

Sorry for the bad questions, but am I okay to read other people's fan fiction and write my thoughts on them?

One of my best friends works as a stripper part time. Since I usually get roped into her adventures, I've been brought to strange places, including the place she works.

Very strange place, I tell you, and not at all like the stories you hear.
Ah, that's a fair reasoning.

Apology. English is not my best language. I mean not to say wrong. Google translate is help me.
Don't worry about it, English is plenty of people's non-native language. One of the more prominent members, Flaze, didn't speak it well when he first joined. You'll do fine, mate.

So is anyone interested in sharing what they got for Jesus day?

-pants
-pajama pants
-underwear
-socks
-pencils
-ear buds
-Intuos Draw tablet
-6 pack of 7.5 fl oz Dr. Peppers
-George Foreman indoors grill
-electric razor
-fleece blanket
-$15 gift card to Subway
-hashtag sticky notepad (which, in all honesty, is kind of stupid, because it has little surface for me to write on.)

I work for Xmas, providing a dream holiday vacation experience, or something. That's the lot of someone who's employed aboard a cruise ship. So I guess I get a paycheck for Xmas?

"Lucky" me, being ill got me out of Christmas Eve work - though working the way I have been these past few weeks is probably what made me ill in the first place.

I got whisky (No surprises to anyone here, right) and a couple of pairs of walking trainers, which ought to keep me going for the next year or so

Just a sweater but I love it cause it getting chilly over here. In fact, I'll wear it now.

Slightly belated merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you've all been well, I'm afraid I haven't been following this thread nearly as much as I'd have liked. But never mind that, best wishes to all you lovely people, and all that good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom